Thursday, June 21, 2012

Brie Practices Her Oral... The Fifth in the Series by Red Phoenix

Brie Practices Her Oral Skills is now available on Smashwords and Amazon. Join Brie as she experiences her first full week at the Submissive Training Center. Expect lots of squirming as Brie navigates the sensual art of oral pleasures. In book five, Mary will revel the demons of her past and Brie shall come face to face with a weakness that may crush her dreams.

Brie Practices Her Oral Skills 

Brie’s first full week of training is an exciting roller coaster ride! Although she receives a good review from Rytsar, Brie suffers from an underlying problem. It rears its ugly head and brings Brie to her knees - literally. She is thrilled when Sir offers to practice with her on stage. On Auction Day, the lucky little sub spends quality time with “Doctor” Harris.

This succulently hot novelette encompasses an entire week of Brie’s submissive training, including her second Auction Day.

Extended Description:

Brie’s first full week of training focuses on perfecting her oral skills. Not only does she learn the secrets of the mighty shaft, she also applies her tongue skills on a Domme or two. Unfortunately, Brie has a weakness that threatens her success as a submissive, but Sir refuses to let her fail. Time on stage provides the devoted sub a chance to express her true feelings for him. Brie’s week ends with the auction, putting her in the care of a sexy but demanding doctor.

* Adult Reading Material (18+)

 This book is for mature audiences only and contains sexually explicit content.

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a brilliant read!!
    And I'll shyly admit that even though Im not that into oral (in comparison) this got me wondering, if you know what I mean! ;)
    Well done - another fab book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Samantha! I really wanted to provide a little info we ladies might not be privy to. I particularly enjoyed the moment Sir asks Ms. Clark to "teach" Brie. Talk about both of them squirming!

      Delete
    2. I laughed and then squirmed myself- great part for both ladies!

      Delete
    3. Giggle... to be honest Christine, I squirmed at the thought of it as well. However, I hope Brie's success will encourage men who read it to give it a try. :)

      "I googled it, Sir." ;)

      Delete
  2. YEA BITCHES!!!! LOL- On my way to get it now!!!!
    Whooot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book. When is the next coming out? I am addicted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next one will be out the end of July. It's going to be titled, Brie Embraces Bondage. Thank you for your encouragement and support, Christine! :)

      Delete
  4. I cannot wait to get this on my iPad, however, the Amazon Kindle store says it's unavailable! Surely it's not out of print already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gentle Man, no worries my friend. Smashwords is slow, but it will be out on Apple's site in a couple of weeks. If you just can't wait you can go to Smashwords.com and download it for your iPad.

      It is an eBook. Luckily, those little suckers will never go out of print. ;)

      ~Red

      Delete
  5. I love these books! I can't wait to find out what happens when she graduates from training

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow you can find out what happens when Tono, a little rope, and Brie mix. ;)

      Delete
  6. Amazon delivered. We are a happy couple reading your words side by side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gentle Man,

      So happy to hear that! I really create my stories so couples can enjoy the aftereffects of my writing.

      ~Red

      Delete