Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Red Phoenix on Huffinton Post LIVE!

I had a chance to speak on a panel about BDSM for Beginners on HuffPost LIVE.

This is a non-intimidating discussion for people curious about BDSM. Simple ideas for couples wanting to introduce it into their relationships. Find out a little more about my personal life...things I have not shared before.

It was a real honor to be included with respected members of the BDSM community. I loved seeing Caitlyn Becker (the host of HuffPost LIVE) bound and blindfolded. Too cute!


4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful interview! red you were fabulous. it was a great way to spark an interest and to get viewers to do some research on this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this. I've been trying to ease it into the conversation with my husband but have been a little 'scared'. (too much sharing?) I'm going to have him look at this and hopefully it will be a segway to help me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great! Loved the whole interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the interview. You were wonderful but I wish you had been allowed more time.

    ReplyDelete