Monday, September 14, 2015

An Insider's Look at the Author Red Phoenix

Mother/Son Dance
With the latest Brie novel about to release, I thought you might enjoy a little insider's look into my personal life.

If you have been on Facebook recently, then you know I have someone who keeps reporting me so that I am blocked until I verify my name - again. It's beyond ridiculous now, but I keep trucking on. Never give up, never surrender. ;)

**I'm having a week-long Giveaway Celebration on my Author Page. MrRed and Marla are posting for me until I get my account back.

Check it out and Good Luck Everyone!
https://www.facebook.com/redphoenix69

In July my oldest son got married. Recently I got pics of the reception. These are two of my favorites.


This pic captures my feelings perfectly!

In August we moved out of our family home. MrRed and I are still trying to figure out what we want to do with our lives, and I'm adjusting to life without my children. (Youngest headed off to college.)

Just when I was feeling a little down, this came to the office with a note. Needless to say, it brought tears to my eyes... Whoever you are, dear fan, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! What a surprise to receive the perfect gift from a favorite character of mine. <3 <3 <3



Lots of Love, ~Red Phoenix

In case you didn't know, Brie Masters Love in Submission is coming out Sept. 21st. Pre-order now and SAVE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment