Thursday, October 17, 2013

Red Phoenix of the Brie series is Michelle Stevens???

Rumors are that Red Phoenix writes under the pen name - Michelle Stevens

Well folks, it's true. I do have a romantic serial called the Phoenix series. It is the fictionalized courtship of my hubby and I back in the 1980's. I wrote it under the name Michelle Stevens because it is purely romance (no erotica) and it has spiritual undertones.

The third installment of the four part series has just been published. You can find the series on Amazon, Smashwords, B&N and iTunes.

This is not only how I met my soul mate, but also the spiritual journey I have been on. If you want to understand Red Phoenix, this will show you another side of me. Hubby and I were young and naive once. ;)

But I must warn you, this is a romantic tragedy. I have had much loss in my life and this serial was my avenue for sharing with the world that you can suffer deep pain and still rise again, strong but wiser. Life is a gift! We all have within us the power of the phoenix.

The third installment of the four part series is just out. You can find the serial on Amazon, Smashwords, B&N and iTunes.




Phoenix Rising Free

 


Phoenix Takes Flight .99







Phoenix Soars .99

1 comment:

  1. Just started reading and I love it so far. You and your husband are such an awesome couple.

    ReplyDelete