Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Dream Come True - Red Phoenix

My beautiful Phoenix hand painted by a talented artist named Mark

I have scrimped and saved ever since I started writing (2011). Let me just say that sacrifice is easy when you know what you are working towards.

I spent three years saving up for the down payment on a life-long dream. I must confess, I'm in love! I have never felt this way about a car before...


My car has the cutest ass known to man!

When I put the pedal to the metal, it is almost (dare I say) orgasmic.

She's a 2014 California Special edition GT Mustang
Engine is a 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT V8, which delivers 420 horsepower
Basically - she's FAST!

Even the doors are painted. ;)
Here is a full shot!
Inside her...

The sexy wheel
The lighted floorboards

Pony on the windshield

Lighted cup holder

Door Pony!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! So excited for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Congratulations on fulfilling your dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I feel just like a proud mama. I did not realize that a material thing could bring me such joy.

      I now have a need for speed. ;)

      Delete
  3. YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE!
    I know that was my missed call yesterday from mark. he should be proud of this work.
    your bro shared a pic, but it did not do this artwork justice.
    the right car with the right art: ON A REDHEAD!
    i'll drool to myself now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew a car could make me so very happy! I love driving her, love hitting the gas - hard. She is beautiful, sexy and classy. Thanks for connecting Mark and I up, BEAST, ;)

      We'll have to get together so I can show her off!

      Delete