Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Third in the Brie Series by Red Phoenix is Currently in the Works!

When I finished Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission, I truly thought the Brie series was over. Fans begged for more, but I maintained that I would not write another unless the muses called to me.

About a month ago, I heard the song "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol. It was the song I played whenever I wrote Tono's scenes. I started crying in front of my daughter and couldn't explain why. I continued to hear that song in different places, as if Tono was calling to me.

I listened and wrote the small scene while he whispered. As soon as I did that, Faelan, Rytsar and Master Anderson started speaking. It was then I realized a third Brie was in the making.

Brie will be visiting Japan, a commune, our favorite Russian, Colorado and Sir's homeland in this third series. I'm unsure when the first novella will be out, but rest assured the process has begun!

Excerpts from the upcoming novella:

Tono was laughing as he bound her in rope, a joyous laughter that made Brie smile. He ran his hands over her skin, checking his knots before lifting her in the air. Her stomach did a little flip, the way it always did when he hoisted her upwards. She threw back her head, purring in sweet pleasure—there was nothing like flying with Tono…
“Breathe with me, toriko.”
She turned towards his voice but as she matched her breath with his, she saw a change in him. The joy in his eyes was replaced with profound pain and sorrow.
“Tono…”
The air around them became dark and empty. She found it difficult to breathe and struggled in her bonds. Without speaking, he lowered her to the floor and began untying her. Once she was free, he took the jute and cast it away. Tono glanced at her once and then turned, walking into the darkness without another word.
“Tono, come back!”
He ignored her, disappearing in the smothering darkness leaving Brie choking and gasping for air. She woke up with a start, and found herself still struggling to breathe.
“What’s wrong, Brie?”
She couldn’t shake the feeling of desperation. “Something’s wrong with Tono Nosaka, Sir.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #1) 4/25/2014

“Fuck…” he groaned. [Master] let go of her hair and grabbed her ass with both hands. “Feel your Master’s satisfaction.” (~Red Phoenix, #1 New Brie) 5/19/2014

“No topping from the bottom, téa.”
She whimpered in disappointment when he pulled away. It was hard not to be greedy for his shaft. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #1) 5/16/2014

“I wonder if I should reward your insolence with an orgasm.”
She bit her lip and then replied playfully, “If it pleases you, Sir.”
He chuckled softly. “It pleases me…” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #1) 5/14/2014

She looked up into his chocolate brown eyes, full of love and sympathy for him. "Breathe with me, Tono.”
He let out a subtle, but heartbreaking groan. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #1) 5/13/2014


3 comments:

  1. Be still my heart ... I hoped we would get to spend more time with Brie and Sir but WOW, never expected this. Thank you for the teasers ... so excited to continue their journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCITING!! I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait!!!!!!! I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete