Sunday, October 5, 2014

Red Phoenix: USA Today Bestselling Author


Highland Shifters Boxed Set has kicked butt! It's success means that I am now a USA Today Bestselling Author. I can't tell you how excited I am to be included with this amazing group of authors!

If you like paranormal reads, men in kilts, or anything by Red Phoenix (this is romance not erotica), I highly recommend you buy the boxed set of previously unpublished stories. It is priced at 99 cents but that is about to change next week.

Get it cheap while you still can, and let me know what you think of my contribution titled By the Light of the Scottish Moon.  

Hugs! ~Red




5 comments:

  1. Just got done reading, By the light of the Scottish Moon. Loved it.!!! I hope there will be a sequel. I can not wait to find out how the pack takes the news. If you don't have Highland Shifters I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will continue their story at some point. :) ~Red

      Delete
  2. Just finished By the light of the Scottish Moon and OMG!! Awesome read!! Praying that there will be more since it seems unfinished. I also want to know how the pack reacts to what Bryn has done. So far I have LOVED all of the stories, and highly recommend Highland Shifters before the price skyrockets!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So glad you liked the whole set. ~Red

      Delete
  3. Hi Red, loved all of Highland Shifters and in particular your "by the Light of the Scotish Moon. Congratulations on being a best seller you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete