Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cover Reveal & Teasers for Brie's Montana Desires by Red Phoenix


Coming out mid-January!

Cover reveal for the upcoming Brie - cover created by Viola Estrella

What happens when Brie visits a commune in Montana?

Are you ready for some hot teasers to go with it?

Yum...




The men continued thrusting, their grunts of satisfaction and effort echoing in the woods as they worked together to ensure the deepest penetration. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

“I do enjoy it whenever we have outdoor sessions. Being naked and bound in the warm sunlight is definitely arousing.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

The woman moaned into Brie’s ear, making her an accessory to their erotic scene. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)

Her stomach fluttered when she noticed ropes had been placed on each of the beds. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

"The punishments hurt like hell. As much as I didn’t want to, it just made my orgasms that much more intense. Knowing I was going to be severely punished just as I hit the peak of my orgasm…” she visibly shuddered. “Yeah, that’s a feeling I’ll never forget.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

She obediently opened her crimson lips, glancing up at the man with a sexy look of fear and anticipation—the perfect submissive. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

“I expect no less from my condor.”She settled back in his arms and sighed as she stared at the sun bathing the city with its golden brilliance. It was impossible not to feel hope. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

Their little ‘holiday’ from their problems hadn’t fixed the issues they faced, but it had reconnected Brie to him on a soul level - and that was vital. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie, #4) 

Sir had specifically ordered her not to masturbate while they were apart. Damn… (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)

When he pulled away, he brushed his finger over her lips. “Pedestrian curses only taint this beautiful mouth.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)

“You suck, Mary.”
“Better than you…” she answered with an impertinent grin. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)

“Better bring a couple of towels with you. I’m telling you, stinky cheese, you’ve never seen anything more erotic. Only thing sexier is being the lucky girl herself.”
“I’ll have to trust you.”
“After you see it, you'll never want to leave here…” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

Brie’s heart raced at the thought. “I can’t imagine. It sounds terrifying to me.”
Mary patted her shoulder in a condescending manner. “Oh, no. Even you, stinky cheese, would love Initiation." (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

Mary rolled her eyes. “Oh hell, can you be any more vanilla than that?”
Brie just shrugged. “You can dis me all you want, bitch, but I’m one happy little sub.” 
(~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

"In this community you’re considered untouchable until you've gone through their formal ‘Initiation’. Basically, you're invisible to all the Doms here...” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

"Pull down your panties and present yourself to me."
She stared at him in shock. Although she knew such practices were common here, she never expected anyone to demand it of her as a guest of the commune. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 




No comments:

Post a Comment