Thursday, January 29, 2015

Brie by Red Phoenix Chosen as #3 of Top 10 Books to Read After 50 Shades of Grey


Brie - breaking down the misconceptions & inspiring couples everywhere one sexy BDSM encounter at a time...
Wow, what an honor to have Brie mentioned along such great BDSM books. Steamy Romance Books asked fans of their site to pick the best BDSM books to read after 50 Shades and Brie made #3 on the list. I am so touched and honored!

Thanks to all my fans who are such enthusiastic supporters of Brie.




As a special treat for my fans!

Teasers for the Next Submissive in Love - Think Russia!


"Tonight, I'm going to teach you to enjoy the pain.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

“I firmly believe in the saying ‘spare the rod, spoil the child’.” He kissed her on the cheek, and whispered hoarsely in her ear, “But it may be because I enjoy using my rod on you—repeatedly.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

"Radost Moya, you would have a round belly and we would be anticipating our first dotchka if you were mine." (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

He helped her onto the table, as he ran his hand over her body. “I think we bite her.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

“Do you think you can handle Durov for a couple of days?” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

1 comment:

  1. Hmph! You SHOULD have been first! I have read a couple other BDSM authors who are quite popular, and frankly, they don't hold a candle to you. I thoroughly enjoy the romance you infuse into your writing, as well as how the character's emotions jump off the page and into your heart. It's not at all hard to fall in love with your characters and see where life, love and even a broken heart takes them next. I also appreciate that your characters can MAKE LOVE, and without having to punish/beat each other half to death before hand. Please keep up the great and amazing work you do with Brie's books. I am looking forward to so much more. For instance, here friends finding their own "Condor" love and seeing it happen through Brie's eyes. I especially await that for Tono, Mary and Faelen. They are all so deserving of having their pasts resolved and being able to move forward with the love of their lives and their HEA'S. Best Wishes in the future and with all your future writing endeavors, Red. You have a dedicated fan here. :-)

    Many Blessings to You and Yours,

    Kaylene Bush

    ReplyDelete