Monday, February 6, 2012

The End to the Other Story

I just finished another novelette titled In 9 Days. I knew generally what the ending would be, but wasn't sure about the final words. I was typing along and then I read over my last sentence and I just knew it was the end. It was kind of beautiful actually. I was like, "Wow, that it. That's the end of the story." It is a happy/sad kind of feeling. Happy because the story has told itself out, but sad because I will miss the characters.

Here is the blurb for the novelette:


Her friends call him The Freak, but Tessa has an instant crush on the new boy in school. While others turn away in disgust, she is irresistibly drawn to Kevin Reese. The boy’s face is covered in burn scars and his right hand is missing two fingers. She knows Kevin has a tragic story behind those injuries and she is desperate to find out his past. However, it is his kisses she longs for most.

This enchanting novelette is a coming of age story that centers on loving acceptance.

Tessa is instantly attracted to the new boy in school. She daydreams of becoming a couple, even though her friend Samantha and her mother are violently opposed. Tessa doesn’t realize on that first day the important role Kevin will play in her life or the fact she only has 9 days with him.




4 comments:

  1. i will be looking for it on b&n just let me know when it gets there. I can not wait for the last four books in the erotic series to hits too. Great short stories to read they each keep you wanted to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be happy to let you know, Donna. It has received good reviews so far and may actually be my favorite. :)

    I'm happy you like the Sensual Erotica Series and appreciate the comments! So many experiences to enjoy with Troy and Amy. I look forward to hearing which one turns out to be your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am still not sure now that he is across the country and acting like an ass he is on my shit list but im sure it gets better in the last four. i can not wait to get them

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe... Troy is a good guy, just a little too committed to his new career. He is more concerned about Amy than his own desires. But true love has a power of its own. Never fear. :)

    ReplyDelete