Sunday, January 27, 2013

Brie Pleases...The First in the New Brie Series by Red Phoenix

Brie Pleases her New Master now available on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords.


Everyone has been waiting to find out what happened to Brie and her Master after the elevator doors closed at the Training Center. Well, peeps, your wait is finally over!


The first novelette of the new Brie 'After Graduation' series is out! I took several months off to work on other projects (Blissfully Undone, Varick: The Reckoning, and His Scottish Pet: Dom of the Ages). However, I always planned to return to the characters of the original Brie series.


This first installment starts off where the novel, Brie Learns the Art of Submission, left off - right after the doors close. Brie is about to experience life as a 24/7 sub and everything changes. Learning how to sub and being a sub are two different animals. Follow Brie and her Master as they navigate their new  relationship.


Brie Pleases her New Master:


Find out what happens after the elevator doors close… Brie and her new Master are now free to explore life as a D/s couple. Although Brie graduated from the Submissive Training Center top of her class, she soon finds she still has a lot to learn. A rival Dom cannot accept her choice of Master and will not let her go without a fight. Brie’s generous heart steers her in the wrong direction when the Wolf comes to call.

This first novelette of Brie’s ‘After Graduation’ series explores the lessons, love, and lust unleashed upon the newly collared sub.

Extended Description:

Brie is euphoric after choosing her Master. Now the two can freely explore their love for one another outside the walls of the Center. Master teaches her the meaning of true possession. He also opens up to Brie, sharing a painful aspect of his past. She is shocked to learn his secret, but is determined to love him through it. Unfortunately for Brie, things start to get complicated when Faelan reenters the picture.

* Future installments of the Brie ‘After Graduation’ series will answer questions about the characters you have grown to love. Find out what’s been happening with the other Doms at the Training Center, learn about Lea’s experience working there, and how Blonde Nemesis is faring after her betrayal. There is even a visit to Russia on the horizon...

Adult Material (18+)

Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.

17 comments:

  1. I had so much else to do today, but could not resist spending my time reading this. This next book was so satisfying yet such a tease. I am left breathless at the end, waiting for more. I absolutely love Brie and Sir!! Thank you for the gift of your writing, Red Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always my pleasure. Thrilled you enjoyed it. :)

      ~Red

      Delete
  2. Does Brie have parents? Lea's, Mary's, Tono's and Sir's have been mentioned but I can't remember ever hearing about Brie's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daffodilgirl,

      You must continue with me to find out... Much more will be revealed about ALL characters.

      Thank you for asking!

      ~Red

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the new release. I look forward to reading the adventures Brie has with her new master and hope this means many more books to come.

    I just purchased my copy, so I am off to start Monday off just right. :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it was a lovely Monday, Ms. Jen!

      Thank you for your support!

      ~Red

      Delete
  4. I missed hearing about Brie's adventures so I am overjoyed that you are gifting us with more!
    This was a wonderful introduction to Brie's new life with Sir; the way you expand and develop the characters is brilliantly done and I cant wait for the next one! I am so happy that you have given us more of Brie and Sir, thank you so so much Red Phoenix!!! Keep up the good work :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha,

      My loyal fan! I am happy to open up this whole new side to Brie's life.

      So much ahead for the little collared sub.

      ~Red

      Delete
  5. What about us KOBO readers? When will I be able to read it? I have been dying since the end to find out what happens next!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie,

      Smashwords should be taking care of KOBO soon (I hope!)

      ~Red

      Delete
  6. When will it be available on iBooks?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope really, really soon. Smashwords has okayed it, but it can take a week to 2 months before I see it on iTunes. Unfortunately, I have no control.

    I will post when it shows up. Sorry!

    ~Red

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are Sanders and the hairy dom (from Brie 1) going to make an appearance in the new Brie series? Maybe Sanders goes back to the training center to overcome her fear of hairy men and the hairy dom still has feelings for her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Love Love The whole Brie Series & the 1st installment of After Graduation!!!! Oh My Goodness......I couldn't put it down! This series is my new guilty pleasure Mistress:-) I read the whole series in + the 1st book in the new series in 1 day & a half. I love it! Can not wait for the books that follow.

    When will the next one be available?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it... Can't wait for the next one. Love the series. Thanks for the awesome series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When will your next book after " Brie Pleases Her Master" be released?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need more Brie soon please Mistress!
    I re-read the whole 'Art of Submission' series to get the story fresh in my head before I read 'After graduation'. I enjoyed it just as much second time around and I have read the new novella twice too. The new series looks to have a harder edge (if you'll excuse the pun) to it which I like the sound of. It sounds like life beyond the training centre might not be as straightforward and blissful as Brie had anticipated once she got her Dom.
    Looking forward to the next installment...

    ReplyDelete