Monday, September 9, 2013

The Teasers Draw Us Together: Brie (After Graduation) #8 by Red Phoenix

Not Alone


Part of the reason I share teasers is that it draws us closer, you and I. I am not left alone in this private world swirling in my head if you allow me to share a little of what I write each day.

While it is true that I can be a tad cruel with the teasers, I mainly do it because it connects us - a secret experience between my fans and I that the rest of the world does not share. I like that. :)

* #8 due out Sept. 29th

The next bundle of teasers for Brie AG #8:


“He wanted me to be certain, and allowed me the pleasure of many Doms before he consented to collar me as his pet.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8) 

It will cease to exist, just like your father.
So you see, son, Mommy has you by the balls.
Time to play by my rules. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

She felt the aggressive eroticism flowing from the young Dom as she watched and her body responded—remembering the chocolate, the dancing, the bruises… (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

He opened those hypnotic blue eyes and stared into hers with a soulful gaze that took her breath away. “I will never be that weak again, Miss Bennett.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

She pulled out the thin parchment and read a simple haiku:
Together as one
In desire and spirit
An erotic gift
(~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

“Relax, babygirl. Let your Master have his way.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

Brie lay on the bed, moaning softly as she watched [Master] kneel down to bury his face between her thighs.  (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

“I’m going to fill you with golden beads and slowly draw them out at the peak of your orgasm.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

He placed the cuffs, rope, and Wartenberg wheel on the table next to the Tantra chair and held out the blindfold. “Tonight, we switch roles.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8) 

He kept his eyes on Brie as he slowly followed her commands. She felt her stomach flutter when he lowered himself to the floor. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)




7 comments:

  1. I love that you share the teasers. I am always excited for the next installment but the teasers keep this fresh in my mind and allow me to wonder what will happen. Always a joy to read your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I hate seeing the series come to an end, I'm really anticipating all the loose ends being 'tied up.'
    I can't wait to read the next series...here's hoping it will be as hot as the 'Brie' series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red your Brie Series has been fantastic. I'll be looking forward to more of your stories after this series ends. I know you have some exciting reading for your fans. Thank you so much for your readers and your stories.Keep them coming.

    lettyz48@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have related to Brie's story on a personal level. I myself am new to the D/s lifestyle. My Sir is my gentle giant, and I enjoy submitting to him. I only wish I could have gone to a school for subs...looking forward to, yet saddened by the conclusion. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tad cruel ? ! We need to define "tad". he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my my my!!!! The anticipation is driving me wild! Who else gets collared? Does blue eyes come back with sirs mom? Will sir pop the question with brie? Red, you are an amazing author! Can't wait for Ag#8 it's kinda sad to see brie && sirs story come to an end! Thank you for this wonderful journey you've taken us on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your books brie and sir omg I love it please don't let it be the end I wait and wait for the next one to come out I don't want it to end this is buy far the best D/s story I have ever read please keep them coming

    ReplyDelete