Thursday, August 29, 2013

The First of the Last: Teasers for Brie (After Graduation) #8 by Red Phoenix

Yep, we are coming to the end of Brie: After Graduation. As always, I like to share quotes with my lovely fans as I write so we can delight and suffer together. Enjoy! ~Red

Pass it on... 

Brie Pleases her New Master: After Graduation, #1 is now FREE!


Teasers for Brie AG, #8

Once she surrendered to him, his lips became fierce and demanding. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

“Mark my words, Lea. I see a collaring in their future.”
Lea squealed. “That just gave me shivers, Brie!”
(~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

She gasped and then clamped her mouth shut, refusing to give him the satisfaction of her surrender.
“Are you ready to be broken?”
(~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

Naked and bound, Brie looked up at Lea and met her grin. Oh, this was going to be hot on a whole new level… (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

“Are you afraid?” he asked lustfully.
“No.”
He leaned down, his chuckle low and menacing. "You will be…” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

“I am honored, Master O, but I fear I must decline tonight.” She gave him a coy smile, one that invited the chase. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

“Gold suits you, téa, but I prefer nude,” [Master] stated as he set her down next to the bed. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)

“Undress for me, téa.”
A numbness took over as she slowly undressed before the two men.
I’m really going to do this… (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #8)



FYI: Last weekend I ran for an organization, Wapiyapi, that helps families deal with childhood cancer. Thank you to the fans who donated to the run, together we raised $140.00!



4 comments:

  1. Is this really going to be the end of brie and thane? Its so delicious!! And her parents have to know what happens with them and if they get engaged !! More! More! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in the world is Brie: AG #8?!?! I am driving myself crazy. I love reading your books Red. Thank you very much for sharing! I am sad to hear this is the last of the Brie series. I have grown attached to all of the characters. I even like to read about Ms/Mistress Clark. Oh well, all good things must come to an end. I'm sure we'll all be awaiting your next indulgence. Thank you Red. ~ajparn105

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want it to end! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I understand correctly, #8 will be the end of the "AG Series". Does this mean (I hope) there will be a NEW Brie series to follow? Like many, I too do not want this to end. It is a delectable treat that I just want to continue to devour! Please keep writing about Brie, Sir and all the other wonderful characters. So much better than 50 Shades or any other erotica I've read to date.

    ReplyDelete