Sunday, August 4, 2013

Brie Visits...The Seventh in the New Brie Series by Red Phoenix

Brie Visits Master's Italy is now out on Amazon, B&N and Smashwords!

This one was emotional for me to write. There are two scenes that are reminiscent of my past. I cried through both as I penned them. But hey, that's what good storytelling is all about! Nothing held back as you spin your tale.

Of all the Brie stories, this one has a more romantic feel. Not simply because they visiting Italy, but because Master is letting down his defenses. But just like in real life, there are comlications. There always are. Question is, do you let them define you or do you take control?

Find out what Brie does when faced with a lover from Sir's past...

Brie Visits Master's Italy:


Brie has many exciting lessons yet to learn. There’s a session on belts, an introduction to Master’s new skill and the unwelcomed challenge of jealousy. Master shares his father’s Italian hometown with his little sub. While exploring the island they discover something that has remained hidden for years, waiting for Master’s return. This is a beautiful journey of passion, healing and sacrifice.

This seventh novella in the After Graduation series is a tantalizing ride as Brie experiences arousing Domination, hurtful rejection, and the strength of ‘condor love’.

Extended Description:

Brie must face her parents, among other things, before traveling to Italy with her Master. There Master introduces her to his father’s charming hometown and large Italian family. All seems well until an old lover enters the picture. It becomes a struggle for Brie as she attempts to balance her natural jealousy with the deep love she has for her Master. Even more surprises are in store for her, including a birthday party that is uniquely Brie-licious.

Adult Material (18+)

Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.

11 comments:

  1. Do you plan on doing any sub series on any of the characters in this series? Maybe our favorite Russian Dom? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely adore this story! Brie has such total dedication and adoration for Sir, and it touches him deeply right to the core of his heart! I fall in love with Sir more with each story that Red tells! This one tops them all for me! What an inventive Master he truly is, always finding new, exciting ways to please Brie, yet maintain his control! The birthday party is one of my favorite scenes of the series! Excellent read, highly recommend it! Thanks, Red. Can't wait for #8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan, for the kind words.

      ~Red

      Delete
  3. Book 8 is the last??? Say it isn't so. There is way to much in need to know to only have one more book. Like: The the REAL story with the Russian Dom & Mistress Clark, and Lea & Tono, and Mary & Master Wallace. Will Sir and Brie marry, have children? See...way to much for just one more book. Love this series, but book 7 has been my favorite so far. Had to keep the tissues handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot to cram into this last one. :)

      ~Red

      Delete
  4. So is BRie going to come to life in a movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lois, I would love a cable series! :)

      Delete
  5. First, let me say that I loved, loved, LOVED this book. It amazes me the depth of Sir's love for Brie that he is willing to let show. Truly another masterpiece for you, Ms. Red. Second, there was a discrepancy that I found a bit disconcerting. In this book you referred to Rytsar's last name as Durov. I thought his last name was Donkova (spelling?).

    All in all, though, I laughed and cried through this whole book right along with Brie. I cannot wait to read #8 even though I am totally sad that it will be the last in the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to let you know that the names Samantha (Ms. Clark) and Durov (Rytsar) have been corrected throughout the series - from the Brie novel all the way through the AG serials. If you request the latest version from Amazon, they should be able to help you upload the finalized versions at no charge to you. I felt it was important that all the work reflect those important changes and personally uploaded the new, reformatted versions myself.

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love this story :) #7 has been my favorite book so far but I have to say it was incredibly hard to read the whole Isabella section. I struggle with jealousy and insecurity due to events that happened in my past. What got me through it was realizing how much Brie grew from the experience and what she was willing to give up for Sir's happiness. Excited to read #8 but so sad it will be the end.

    ReplyDelete