Saturday, August 24, 2013

AAD Conference Pics: Red Phoenix Meets her Fans!

Pics From the Conference

August 14-18, 2013 marked the VERY first time I met my fans in person. Naturally, it was my very first book signing as well. Meeting fans exceeded all of my expectations. I have the best fans, funny, kind, witty and creative. I could hang with them 24/7 (but hubby might object).

My peeps, at the Irish pub!

Peeking under hubby's kilt at the Vampire Ball.























A fan gets a little bite


A taste of Bianca Sommerland


Little Fairy Fire Puss
My peeps and my son as elements
Meeting Kallypso Masters & fan Hope! (1st pic of conference)
The lovely Cherise Sinclair


Fangirling on Ann Mayburn
Dancing with my man!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we did, June. Meeting fans was the highlight by far!

      ~Red

      Delete
  2. You all look having a great time!!!
    It makes me, want to jump in those pics!

    ~ Marla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you could have been there, missy! <3

      ~Red

      Delete