Friday, August 9, 2013

Breakfast With Author Red Phoenix!

Have a Private Session with Red Phoenix

I am hosting a lovely breakfast and answering fans' questions August 17th in Savannah, GA. Interested in joining me?

Private Breakfast

I have a few spots open for a breakfast I am hosting from 9-11 AM on August 17th at the Savannah Riverfront Marriott. Even if you are not attending the AAD conference, you can still take part if you sign up and can guarantee you will be able to make that date and time.

To sign up, click on this link: http://www.redphoenix69.com/special-event
and follow the instructions. I need the final count by THIS Sunday night, the 11th.

Book Signing Open to All!

If that is just too plain early for you, why not join me afterwards from 11-12 to get your books signed and participate in a drawing for fabulous Brie merchandise!


I am all about spoiling my fans. Can't wait to meet ya, peeps!


2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait.... what should I know in advance since I have never done anything like this before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my first time as well! Just come and be prepared to eat and laugh. :)

      ~Red

      If you have a book for me to sign, I will sign it. If not, I am bringing extras for peeps to buy.

      Delete