Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Brie by Red Phoenix in Cookie Form!

Red Phoenix teasing Sir
Yes it's true, I ate Sir.

I had the honor and privilege to have talented cookie artist Stephanie Johnson review my book Brie Learns the Art of Submission, as well as create my cover in cookie form - you should see the flogger up close!

I thought you might enjoy a little pictorial, so here we go...

Stephanie reviewed Brie (click here for her heartfelt review) and set up a contest to win these fabulous cookies, which one of my fans won. Congrats Samantha!

This is the Brielicious fun Samantha received!



But Stephanie is a kind and generous soul. She also sent me my own set of cookies.
Don't you just LOVE the flogger?



She actually painted my cover on a cookie!



Well, once I received the lovely smelling cookies, I debating on whether I should eat any of them. (I finally decided to preserve the book cover, "I googled it, Sir", and the detailed flogger.)
* Any suggestions on how to do that, peeps?

That left Brie and Sir. So... I let my family taste Brie to their hearts' content while I left Sir all to myself!


I licked and nibbled him to distraction, and yes - he tasted divine!


12 comments:

  1. Oh Red... you kill me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me Giggle! Love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look yummy. It always amazes me how creative some people are. I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler let alone draw a picture of someone's book cover. And that flogger is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree Becki. Steph is amazing and so is that flogger cookie. Hubby was very impressed by it. It looks like a real one with the detailing on the handle. Way cool!

      ~Red

      Delete
  4. Great job and detail. The only way I can think of to preserve them would be to freeze them....but then they wouldn't be so pretty and you wouldn't be able to look at them :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cookies look good enough to eat....big glass of milk...LOL
    madammim@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM YUM!!! They all look very tasty Red... :-) Wish I could join you in the feast! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you could get them sealed in plastic somehow then they could be paper weights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here you go Lady Red
    Clear Acrylic Crafts | eHow - eHow | How to Videos, Articles ...
    www.ehow.com/list_6723383_clear-acrylic-crafts.html

    ReplyDelete