Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Let the Cruelty Begin - Teasers for Brie AG #7 by Red Phoenix

I know that you have been patiently waiting for those teasers to appear for the next Brie in the After Graduation series. Wait no further, my friends! Here they are in all their glory. I hope to have the next Brie available August 4, 2013. Not that far away, peeps...
 
First round of teasers, because I ♥ You!

“Are you scared, téa?”
Brie nodded.
“Does it turn you on?”
She blushed when she confessed, “Only because it’s you, [Master].” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)

Despite his extensive experience and the numerous subs he'd trained, this was something exclusive—shared only between the two. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)

Ms. Clark shouted to the ceiling, “I can’t believe he's making me do this!” It was arousing to know that [Master] had that kind of power over her. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)


“Before we sit, I was hoping to speak to your father alone.”
Brie’s eyes widened. Could it be? (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)

“But we went to high school together.”
Brie giggled in answer. “Well, Mom, Thane and I went to school together too.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7) 

“Marcy, you will not believe what this bastard has been doing to our daughter!” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)

Time no longer had significance as Brie closed her eyes and gave into the erotic thrill of [Master]’s possession.  (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7) 

“Nonna,” he said with tenderness, wrapping his arms around her small frame.
Tears of joy ran down the woman’s wrinkled cheeks. “Nipotino…” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7) 


The beautiful brunette began hitting [Master's] chest in anger but then collapsed into his arms, sobbing violently. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)




10 comments:

  1. Can't wait!!! So excited!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tickling me without mercy!!!

    ~Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these teasers. I really need my Brie fix, I can't wait for the next book thanks again Red. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great read ahead, I truly hope Thane & Brie are never split up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting impatient already! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely can't wait. I hope this series continues on forever (wishful thinking I know). I'm solidly hooked. I would even like to see how they would handle life with children. Hmm,how would that life style work? Or maybe we can check in on the lady Brie wanted to sponsor and have Brie as a side awareness. Ok, my addiction is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. alberta childressJuly 19, 2013 at 8:54 AM

    yes I think this series is getting better hope her work takes off and see how they handle there lifestyle with her film being made and her being worked a lot this series has a lot of ways it can still go maybe with her friends more or even with the girl she helped theres just so much you can still do here cant wait to see witch way you go with it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment. The website looks great.

    ReplyDelete