Sunday, July 14, 2013

Khan: Lasting Impressions by Red Phoenix is FREE on Amazon!

You can now get Sir's POV for free on Amazon!

I must say that I am very excited for two reasons. When I wrote this short story, it was purely as a gift to my fans. Many had wanted to read a story from Sir's POV, and I knew there was one scene in Brie Learns the Art of Submission that would be enhanced if readers knew his side of the story.

I wrote the scene for my blog tour for Brie Learns the Art of Submission, but it was broken into 5 pieces. Afterwards, peeps asked if they could get it in one document. I happily created a free version they could download on all the major sites.

Unfortunately, it takes a while to make things permanently free on Amazon. Since it was a gift to my fans, I was not comfortable taking any profit from it. When a fan suggested I donate it, I heard angels sing.

I am proud to say that my fans raised $763.70 for Children's Hospital of Colorado!

I donated the money as soon as it went free on Amazon's website. :)


2 comments:

  1. got mine :) can't wait to start reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This is wonderful!!
    ~ Marla

    ReplyDelete