Saturday, July 27, 2013

Final Teasers for Brie AG #7 by Red Phoenix

Brie Visits Master's Italy is due out August 4th!

Publication date is just around the corner, but what kind of friend would I be if I didn't tease you just a tad more? You know I love ya!

More teasers brought to you by the ever cruel but loving Red Phoenix:

I see it in your eyes, that hope I will not ask ‘this or that’ of you. Do not mistake my inaction at this point as future protocol.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)

“That’s my good girl."
She drank his masculine release as she flicked herself with enthusiasm. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)

"....that in no way excuses your appalling behavior. Now apologize to my sub. It is apparent you upset her during your 'talk'.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7) 

He took Brie's face in his hands, looking her in the eyes as he dived into her fiery depths. “There's no escaping me…” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)

“Brie, this is going to be a positive experience. There is no need to fear me.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)

“No one tells me what to do,” she protested.
He stared into her eyes with such a look of possession it stole her breath away. “I do.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)


Why did her body have to betray her like that? She was genuinely scared, but there her [mound] was announcing she wanted what she feared. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)

She knew what she needed to do, but lost her courage. Instead, Brie lay beside [Master] savoring the warmth of his love just a little longer... (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #7)


10 comments:

  1. Sweet sweet torture ... love every minute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure, Mary Jo. Glad you are pleased.

      ~Red

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is jan i just wanted to say ive never been into reading but i am hooked on brie & thane! I cant wait for Ag#7! I feel like theres gonna be some shockers! I love this series! Thank you!! Also where did you find the name thane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are enjoying the series. :)

      I looked long and hard for that name. His name was purposeful, as were all the Doms.

      ~Red

      Delete
  3. I hope Brie and Master find their HEA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mary Jo...sweet torture. Can't wait to read AG#7. Never disappointed. I will be in Italy next summer and can't wait to visit on 8/4 vicariously through Brie's eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Brie series. I just hope that Brie and Master Thayne find their HEA.

    ReplyDelete