Monday, September 24, 2012

Brie Bows... The Ninth in the Series by Red Phoenix

Brie Bows to Her Master now available on Amazon and Smashwords.

On Sale for 3 Days! This book is twice as long as most Brie stories - a full novella! Brie #9 will be only 99 cents in honor of  all my loyal fans. After 3 days, it will increase to 2.99. Get it now while it is still cheap! (9/24 - midnight 9/26) 
* Apple and B&N fans will need to use Smashwords to take advantage of the sale.

Note from Red Phoenix:

The end of Brie's journey into the art of submission has finally come. It seems like only yesterday that Brie got the card from Sir inviting her to the Submissive Training Center. Now it is the last week and Brie's graduation day.

The burning question on everyone's mind: "Who will Brie choose for her Master?"

I promise a thrilling read and humbly ask that you NOT take a peek at the ending. To fully enjoy the finale you must join Brie on her final week.

Hang on though; it is going to be a bumpy and exciting ride!


Brie Bows to Her Master

The final week at the Submissive Training Center has arrived! Join Brie as she encounters challenging sessions crafted specifically for her - five extraordinary days of training and pleasure. Her graduation includes interviews with potential Doms, but things get horribly complicated for Brie. The determ
ined little sub will experience heartbreak, betrayal, and true love in this fitting ending to the series.

An exciting and unexpected finale completes Brie’s journey into submission. Brie Bows to Her Master is a roller coaster ride you won’t soon forget.

Extended Description:

Brie, Lea, and Mary are about to experience their last week at the Submissive Training Center. The friends embrace it with a sense of humor and excitement, unaware that the final week involves individual lessons with each of the five trainers. Can Brie handle Ms. Clark’s instruction? Will her heart survive when Sir takes her out on a private outing? As graduation approaches, things unravel forcing her to make an unexpected choice. Which Dom will earn Brie’s devotion and become Master of her heart?

Adult Material (18+)

Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.

14 comments:

  1. Exceptional job Red, as always you have brought Brie to life and sucked me into the story so effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine,

      Thank you for letting me take you along for the ride. It has been a joy!

      ~Red

      Delete
    2. Just finished "brief bows to her master". (I so excited when I got the email about it this morning). You captivated me the entire time. . .I almost cried in joy at the end. (Won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't finished it) ;) it was incredible!! I look forward to the next chapter of the adventure. Thank you for sharing her story. . .

      Delete
  2. Just got it! Lucky I checked your blog today because I was thinking it wouldn't come out until later this week and I would have missed your special pricing - and I discovered Brie when you were up to book 3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you check it, too!. I want my fans to know how much I appreciate their support all these months. :)

      Thank you, thank you daffodilgirl!

      ~Red

      Delete
  3. Hi Red!
    Thank you for the 99 cent pricing and for this incredible series! I just downloaded my last (sigh) Brie. I know there will be more Brie to come, though. I'll be interested to see where you go with Brie after her time at the training center.
    Again, thank you for all the fun, exciting , sexy hours of reading you've given me and so many others.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly,

      My total and complete pleasure! :) Thank you for all your encouragement. I appreciate you getting the word out about this little chick. ;)

      ~Red "Phoenix"

      Delete
  4. Good Morning Red

    I want to thank you for the 99 cents for the last book. I read it early this morning and couldn't put it down. I do hope that some of the other charaters do get to find someone for themselves. Although I will be waiting for the next installment of Brie's Story.

    I will be an advid reader of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, thank you for leaving me a note! So glad you enjoyed the ending. I couldn't let these characters go, so that's the reason we will come back to them next year. :)

      Appreciate your support!

      ~Red

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reposted by Red:

    Anna CrownSeptember 25, 2012 4:46 PM

    "Loved the book, could not put it down till the end!!! What a unexpected and beautiful ending!!! So romantic! Thanks for a great read!"

    From Red:

    Anna, I had to delete one sentence because it was a spoiler. SO very happy to hear you enjoyed it. I look forward to writing the next season in Brie's life. :)

    ~Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really just amazing twists and turns like others have mentioned. Truly satisfying. A conclusion but with a future as well.There are some strange parts like the cooking lessons. I am not too sure about this part as it seemed a bit off beat and a distraction. But other than this really so awesome. Thanks so much for the really fair pricing as well. I recommend this series totally and absolutely. Thanks so very much Red Phoenix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always I loved it. absolutely wonderful :) It is a bittersweet moment though... I hate to see the brie series end. The twist at the end was awesome. Taught me to not be afraid to fail and to get what I want. love love loved it red!

    ReplyDelete