Friday, September 21, 2012

Guess the Dom Contest For Brie #9, Brie Bows to Her Master

Can you Guess the Dom in the Quote?

I thought it would be fun to have a little contest while we wait for Brie #9, Brie Bows to Her Master, to get edited for publishing. Look over the list of quotes from the soon-to-be released novella. Make your best guess as to whom each quote refers to. Go to this Facebook link Brie's Choice. You can leave your guesses there, or if you want to be more private you can leave a message for the administrator, Kathy Krick.

The night before the book releases (to be announced soon), the winner/winners will be chosen. The person with the most correct guesses will be winning an artistic magnet of their favorite character. To see the magnets, click on the link Red Phoenix Store.

Guess the Dom: (Not in sequential order. Some Doms are referenced more than once.) Note: Some of these are really easy, while others are extremely hard. That's where the avid Brie fans are separated from the wanna-be's.

  1. "I was not abused growing up nor do I take pleasure in beating women. I simply enjoy exploring a woman’s sexuality to its fullest.”
  2. His tongue drew her in like an undercurrent. 
  3. "I want every eye on you. I want them to envy me for the beauty only I control.”
  4. “Fully appreciate each contact against your skin and you will not need it stronger,” he instructed. “I give this to you as empowerment not escape.”
  5. He picked her up in his large muscular arms and carried her to a lounge chair in the corner, holding her like a child. 
  6. “A lovely cunny… one that deserves to climax.”
  7. He tied the cloth over her eyes, murmuring, “Ah, the allure of the unknown. Where will I touch you?”
  8. “I want to dominate this body in every way known to man, and then add a few of my own.”   
  9. "I was so scared of you,” she admitted. His large thumb traced the edge of her bottom lip.      “It concerned me, but we got past that, Kitten.”
  10. “You are not allowed to call me Master after this.” 
  11. He fisted her hair, pulling her head back and kissing her deeply. “My Toriko, how well you remember my preference.”
  12. “I do not cause pain needlessly, young Brie. Every tool, every action is gauged to bring the most pleasure."
  13. He took her hand and turned it palm up before planting a sensual kiss in the center. “Choose wisely, Radost Moya.” 
  14. “You cannot resist the power of your potential mate, the commander of your soul.”
  15. Master was inside her...  (Who do you think her true Master is?)        
* Important: Go to FB site link above to leave answers (Why? So you can already be connected to the site where you can discuss your thoughts about her choice to your heart's content. Spoilers will be allowed there - after you read the book of course.)

If you do not have an FB account, then you may send your answers to:amk1695@gmail.com.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment