Thursday, March 21, 2013

More Love Your Way - Red Phoenix Teasers New Brie #3

The teasing continues... Here is the next naughty batch of hot tidbits. Enjoy, my fabulous friends!

This time Brie’s whimper was quite real. He chuckled under his breath, anticipating the orgasmic torture he was about to unleash. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

She took it all in, loving the dual attention. Her mouth delightfully occupied by her Master while her pussy danced to the vibrator. ♥(~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

“Your pussy is so beautiful, téa.”
She felt warm butterflies stirring.
“Thank you, Master.”
"Let me inside.”
(~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

Growling against her skin, he left a trail of bite marks down her back. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

He wrapped his hand around her throat and nibbled on the back of her neck, clasping her breast possessively with his other hand. “My cock missed you." (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

“I love everything about you, Brie. Your passion, your mind, your body, your need… all of it.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

He proceeded to twist her hair, pulling her head back. “We shall see how deep your dark fantasies lie, my willing sub.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

Brie watched the large flakes gather on his head and shoulders as he took her. It was magical, this unexpected coupling in the forest. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)


 

6 comments:

  1. Love the teasers Mistress. Thank you for posting in several locations, always a bright spot to my day when I find one as I work no matter which location! Eagerly awaiting the release of part 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious as well for book 3. When will it be published?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading the teasers but they are killing me! So very anxious for book 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't kill you to release a few days early?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG third book was fab. Can not wait for fourth one. I want to be Brie.

    ReplyDelete