Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Brie #3 (After Graduation) by Red Phoenix Coming Soon!

 
 
In just four days, the newest Brie (After Graduation) will be yours to enjoy! Here are a few teasers to help while you wait:
 
 
“No coming,” he instructed, rubbing at just the right tempo to start the chain reaction. ♥ (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

Her whole body melted when she saw the intensity of his gaze—as if he could swallow her whole.
(~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

The broad-chested Russian removed his shirt and smiled down at her. “I am thrilled to introduce you to my ‘nines’, radost moya.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

He wasn’t trying to ‘carry’ her into subspace; he was taking her there kicking and screaming. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

“Your body must grow used to my pleasure. Much like a child learning to walk, it requires guidance.” ♥ (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

A deep and startling orgasm shook through her body. Brie twitched in her bonds until it passed, completely stunned by it. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #3)

 

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!! keeping us right on the edge... like Master not letting Brie come until he says... Mistress Red... you are pushing us to our limit!!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 4 more days! I don't think I could have taken much more of this teasing. Thank you for our Easter present, it will be devoured much quicker than the chocolate :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it just as much.

      ~Red

      Delete
  3. Mistress, the waiting is torture which you know how to deliver so well. You definitely have me waiting and wanting part 3 to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am anxious to pass it onto you. In the editor's hands right now.

      ~Red

      Delete
  4. Oohwee that cover is Hot! Only 4 more days, YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my book designer and I work hard to make the covers sing. :)

      ~Red

      Delete