Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Tease to Torture: Brie (Afer Graduation #4) by Red Phoenix

Truly, I should be flogged. Here I am sitting on more quotes. I have my Facebook fans all upset and worried with the quotes that have been floating by. Shall I to do same to you, dear blog followers? Why, of course! ♥

Without further delay, here are the sexy quotes for the book causing quite a stir...


“Harder,” [Master] groaned. 
She pressed her hands together for more friction, adding a twisting motion to her movement. He stiffened underneath her. 
Teeth.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

“I need you, [Master]. I need you inside me.” 
With the cruelty of a good Master, he pulled away and sat back in the seat. “Not yet." (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)  

His hands grabbed her head as he guided her mouth the last couple of surges and then [Master] held her still as his body shuddered one last time. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)

“I am shocked the collared Brie would consent to having fun. Won’t your Master get mad and punish you?” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)
 
She was turned on by this selfish need he could not control. She understood it, they both needed the connection... ♥ (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

He held her chin and looked deep into her eyes. It made her shudder, for he had the look of a ravenous creature—one that meant harm. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4) 

"Your guilt does not honor me or what we shared.” He sat back slowly in his chair. “Seeing you happy is my only consolation at this point.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)

 He knew exactly how to play her. Waiting for his attention in such a suggestive pose was extremely effective. (Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)

“I think you would make the perfect fuck doll, princess. Don’t you?” (~Red Phoenix, Brie #4)

“It is the force that drives me, téa." He caressed her cheek tenderly. “My love for you is without question.” ♥ (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)

Smiling through her tears, she answered, “We are condors. We have a lifetime to find our way.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #4)

Expect Brie Faces her Master's Fears (After Graduation, #4) to be out for your consumption at the end of April. Not much longer, my friends!

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait...hurry up end of April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when you tease Mistress....next week can't cum soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress you tease so well....I shivered through the quotes...I cannot wait for the next installment...wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think the 24th constitutes the end of April :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH!!! RED!!! What are you doing to us!!! This is torture!!! I for sure think it is "technically" the end of April...like...right now...please!! I will beg if I absolutely have too...I ain't too proud to beg!! Not when it comes to Brie!!! *blinking wildly**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok this is torture. Please, please, please how much longer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a Brie convert, which is funny because I don't even like BDSM, at least in real life :) BUT, the story line is great--I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Brie and adore her master.There is love between them in spite of all that kink. He is good to her. Red you are a fantastic author. Keep those stories coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may be mistaken, but I believe I hear Mary & Tono's voices amongst those quotes... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed! I keep checking to see if AG 4 has been released... several times a day. "With the cruelty of a good Master"; you are no doubt going to make us all wait until the official end of April! This is worse than looking at presents under the tree all month. You truly are naughty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on Red so when is #5 coming out? You can't do this,this is raw cruelty here!#

    ReplyDelete