Monday, April 29, 2013

Brie Faces...The Fourth in the New Brie Series by Red Phoenix

Brie Faces her Master's Fears now available on Amazon, Smashwords, and B&N.

I have waited a while to write this part of Brie's journey after her graduation from the Submissive Training Center. We have yet to see the depth of Master's feelings or understand the motivation behind Mary's betrayal. Those things and much more are revealed in this fourth novelette.

This book is packed with emotion. You will laugh, you will cry, and you may even whimper but I am asking you to read it carefully. Each incident and discussion has significance. Yes, I believe the ending may surprise you. No one, I repeat, no one acts/or will act out of character. I did not write this to shock you, this is Brie's journey. You will have to trust me, dear reader.

Brie Faces her Master's Fears:

Brie is thrilled by the secret Master reveals. Their D/s relationship and love deepens as he teaches her his preferences and shares another aspect of his past. Tragically, a meeting with her nemesis starts a disastrous chain of events. The aftermath of which leads her Master to make a decision Brie never sees coming.

The fourth novelette in the ‘After Graduation‘ series will tantalize and surprise with its naughty twists, laugh out loud moments and scorching encounters.
Extended Description:

Brie is excited her dreams are about to come true. Unfortunately, only one thing lies in the way... Mary. In a cruel twist of fate, Brie is forced to confront her nemesis. Along the way, a tragic event is averted, but Master is faced with one of his greatest fears. Brie will gain insight into Mary’s betrayal, discover Baron’s compassion, understand Tono’s heart, and uncover ghosts from Master’s past.

Adult Material (18+)

Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.

9 comments:

  1. You continue to amaze Mistress. Yes, I have mixed feelings following this installment but I LOVED every minute and anxiously await where the journey will head next for Brie and Sir. Thank you again for giving us wonderful characters and stories that we can escape into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary Jo. I know this one had a lot of ups and downs and surprises, but I am glad you enjoyed it.

      ~Red

      Delete
  2. Oh red! You leave me craving the next book! How long will you make me wait?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise to make you wait as little as possible. However, my blog tour for Brie Learns the Art of Submission is coming. It may throw off my schedule a bit. I will do everything humanly possible to get it out in a timely manner.

      I hope you enjoy the tour though. There will be lots of fabulous prizes for my fans!

      ~Red

      Delete
  3. A 24/7 D/s relationship is always complex, but especially in the early days, weeks and months. Thank you for the beautiful mixture of the daily rituals and the truth of the always evolving relationship between a Dominant and their submissive.

    Best wishes for your blog tour for Brie Learns the Art of Submission.

    ~rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooooved the Brie series and can't wait for the after graduation books to be finished (so I can read them all at once lol) I can't help but wonder though you are such an amazing writer do you have any plans to write a series about the Dominant training that takes place at the same school? I would love to see a story about a Sir going through a similar process to Brie's story....:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my that would definitely be amazing!

      Delete
  5. These have been amazing books I can not wait to see where it goes from here. Please don't keep is waiting long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Red, you have done a great justice to the people who choose this lifestyle. I happened upon these books because I was looking for something to read after 50 Shades. While this lifestyle is not for me, I completely respect those who do it. Because of your stories, I have a better understanding what people get out of it. I thought the stories were engrossing. I've read every single one within four days, and cannot wait for #5 of After Graduation! I love the caring nature of the Doms, and the beautiful relationship between Sir and Brie. They are what keep me reading. I love Brie's pleasure in pleasing her Dom whether or not erotica is involved. You are a genius. Thank you for taking the time to put this on paper. Maybe someone else will read these stories and not be judgmental about this lifestyle or those who live within it.

    ReplyDelete