Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Red Phoenix: Winner of Three Indie Readers Choice Awards

Red Phoenix wins for Best Cover, Best Paranormal Romance, and Best Short Romance



I am nothing without my fans. I love ya! ~Red

I have said many times that I have the best fans in the world. I know most authors say that, but my peeps are dedicated like no other.

It it with tears of happiness that I say:

A Big and Lovely thank you for this beautiful award for not just one, but THREE of my books! My fans are a true force in the world. Your dedication blows me away.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

5 comments:

  1. You are the best author a fan could have. Each book you write has so much passion and emotion. The way you interact with your fans on a personal level, it means so much to us. You touched our hearts with your stories and soul. No one deserved thsee awards more than you did.

    Congratulations Red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heartfelt congratulations to you, Red. This is so well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats times 3 Lady Red. All well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're an incredible author red you deserve those awards and more! Us fans appreciate being able to connect with you through your blog (: Watching Brie grow has been a wonderful journey to read about. No other can compare!

    ReplyDelete