Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Teasers for Brie AG #5 by Red Phoenix


Because of the tour, I have missed out on sharing with my blogging fans the little daily teases. FYI, I have sent Brie #5 to my editor. I hope to have her out by June 1st or 2nd! :)

I left you hanging at the end of Brie Faces her Master's Fears, but soon you will be joining Brie on an interesting journey of bondage and love.

In the meantime, you totally deserve and warrant a little teasing. Kisses!

Teasers for New Brie #5, also known as Brie Learns Restraint:

Brie slid into a seat of the crowded restaurant, quite mindful of the fact she was naked under the thin material. It enhanced the awareness of her own femininity. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

She opened the small envelop and read the words: Meet your Master in the library.
Brie kissed the note, excited by his summons. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)   

Brie had never been bound by hard metal before. She lay down on the table and placed her wrists into the metal cuffs. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

As he walked into the bathroom, she couldn’t help admiring his firm ass. Why did he have to be so beautiful? (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

Brie was certain he could smell her desire. It literally coated her panties.  (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5) 

He explored her skin with his hands while lightly kissing the back of her neck. “I will bring the release you need.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)


“I favor the cane, Miss Bennett. A good caning can subdue the most errant submissive.”
It sounded like a promise... (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

"Initially, that was my goal when I started flogging. However, I quickly realized the sexual allure of pain for many. I enjoy delivering both.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

She squealed when he gave her a firm, stinging slap on her ass. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back so she could see his mischievous grin. “Say it with respect." (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

Despite the flush on her skin, Brie appreciated the stripping away of her pride exposing such a private act to inspection evoked. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

She could not trust herself to speak but met his every movement, the two becoming one in their emotional dance of souls.   (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)


His hands sent electric flutterings throughout her body. “You’ve missed your Master’s touch, haven’t you?” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

He slid inside a fraction at a time—achingly slow, deliciously arousing—but above all else, the feeling of his love enveloped her. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

Brie slipped her fingers between her legs, craving the extra pleasure. It aroused her to no end knowing that [Master] was watching. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

He ran his hands over Brie’s naked skin. “Contact is essential during the scene. You seduce as you restrain.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

Brie nodded in understanding, goosebumps covering her skin despite the warmth
of the fireplace. What will be asked of me? (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

The romance of a poem, the love expressed in his words, filled her heart with a peace she'd never known.  (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

It felt like a guilty pleasure, one she knew she should not enjoy, but her wetness exposed her true sentiments. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

He brought his bound wrists down around her, capturing her in his embrace. “Do not do that again.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)

The pressure was arousing, causing her body to react.
“I’ve wet the jute.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #5)


6 comments:

  1. I can't wait!!!! How many will be in this series, I literally gobble up each installment as soon as they come out. I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until it comes out. I've been waiting for this one for a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the chapter titles (at least I'm assuming their chapter titles) tweeted the other day are a bit disconcerting to say the least...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read #5 and I am already dying with anticipation for #6. They way the end of each book leaves us in suspense drives me crazy. I don't know if I can wait a month for #6.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read #5. It was amazing. I don't know how I will be able to wait a month for #6!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read #5 and it was amazing. I will go crazy waiting a month for #6. Can't wait to read what happens between Brie and Sir next.

    ReplyDelete