Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sexy Book Trailer for Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red Phoenix

An Artful, Sexy Teaser for Brie's novel

Reba McCuaig is a devoted fan of the Brie series and an emerging talent. I'd seen her work before and asked if she would do me the honor of immortalizing Brie's journey on video. With a crazy tight deadline to meet for the blog tour coming up May 20 - 24th, she agreed.

The only thing she asked of me was to find a song that would fit the book and the storyline. With help from my son, I found Tut Tut Child's "Hummingbird". If you know me, then you know that I have a deep appreciation for dubstep. The driving beat makes me very receptive. (Ah-hem...)

However, I am a woman who loves good lyrics as well, and this song does not fail to deliver. 

Come with me and join Brianna Bennett as she is introduced to the erotic world of submission...

With great pleasure I unveil this sexy teaser made with love for

PG 13




My blog tour is coming, peep... In less than three weeks you will have the chance to win truly fabulous prizes and learn more about me, the novel, as well as read a bonus chapter created solely for the tour. The chapter 'Khan' written from Sir's point of view!




2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait! I will be starting a new journey in my life job wise but i will do my best to keep up. :) Kudos to Reba on another job well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited for you! Best of luck, and I agree that Reba did a fab job on this video.

      Love it!

      ~Red

      Delete