Friday, May 17, 2013

Red Phoenix’s Big Blog Tour for Brie Learns the Art of Submission (May 20-24)



Don't Miss It! Incredible Prizes & Exclusive Chapter From Sir's POV


Monday: The first day of the tour! Panting with excitement, peeps. :) After you read the beginning of the Khan scene on the  Book, Shoes and Food blog, I would love it if you would pop back here and tell me your thoughts about Sir's POV in the comments below - minus spoilers. (I will be reading and leaving responses.) Also, if any interview or review struck you as noteworthy, make sure to leave a comment on that particular blog! Bloggers LOVE comments as much as authors LOVE reviews! ~Red

Tuesday: I was thrilled by your responses to the first of the Khan chapter. Things are about to heat up! I hope you are enjoying the unique interviews and the reviews bloggers are posting about the Brie novel. If you are a lover of Brie, be sure to invite a friend to check it out! For this week only, the eBook is on sale for 3.99. Read it again or better yet, buy it for a friend. :) ~Red  

Wednesday: We are halfway through the tour! The comments below just tickle me to death. Keep them coming! What is the most surprising thing you have learned about me to the point? What about this third installment of Khan, is it changing your feelings towards Sir? Thank you for the many likes on my Facebook author page and the enthusiasm for Brie Learns the Art of Submission. Can't wait for tomorrow, peeps! ~Red

Thursday: Wow, I can't believe it! We are getting close to the end of the tour. This is the hottest part of the Khan scene. Sir has denied himself for too long... People have been asking what I plan to do with this chapter after the tour. I haven't decided yet, so I'll have to get back to you on that. (grin) For now, please enjoy today's tour and have a Brielicious day! ~Red

Friday: This is the end of the road, my friends. The last day of the tour... There are a TON of blogs to follow and the ending to the Khan chapter as well. How lucky are we? If you have joined the tour late, no worries! You can click through all the links for each day and enter the rafflecopter until the 27th. It has been a joy to share my cherry poppin' tour with you. Thanks for being gentle with me. Please leave comments below about the tour, the scene, or anything your little heart desires to share. Love ya! ~Red
 
It's time for some fun! 

Thank you, dear fans, for the encouragement, as well as the joy and delight of your company, wit & fits of laughter. Having so many join me on Brie’s journey has been both wonderful and humbling. This virtual book tour for Brie Learns the Art of Submission was created by a groundswell of dedicated fans who longed to see Brie in the hands of the uninitiated and untried. I have included a ton of prizes because I long to give back to those who have given me so much!

AND you will get to read an exclusive chapter written just for the tour - the chapter Khan (from Brie Bows to Her Master) written from Sir's POV. You won’t want to miss the fun and sexy hotness of the school's headmaster! 

However, I didn't want to stop there. As many of you know, I am an indie author. It is my joy to include in my prize packages the erotic delights of eighteen other indies who you may or may not know - yet. 

* List of Authors and summaries of their books can be found below. 

Four Prize Packages!


Prize Bundle 1:

* "I googled it, Sir" Key Chain
* 1 large Phoenix Button
* "I googled it, Sir" bumper sticker
* 2 eBooks of Brie Learns the Art of Submission (one for your friend)

FOUR eBooks from various authors and ONE paperback novel

Prize Bundle 2:

* Phoenix Key Chain
* "I googled it, Sir" bumper sticker
* Magnet of Brie
* 2 eBooks of Brie Learns the Art of Submission (one for your friend)

FIVE eBooks from various authors

Prize Bundle 3:

* Phoenix tote bag
* "I googled it, Sir" bumper sticker
* Set of Brie buttons of main characters
* 1 signed copy of Brie Learns the Art of Submission
* 1 eBook copy of Brie Learns the Art of Submission for your friend

FOUR eBooks from various authors

The Grand Prize:

* "I googled it, Sir" Bumper Sticker
* "I googled it, Sir" t-shirt
* Phoenix key chain
* Set of Brie magnets of main characters
* 1 signed copy of Brie Learns the Art of Submission
* 1 eBook copy of Brie Learns the Art of Submission for your friend

FOUR eBooks from various authors:

How to Win

 

All you need to do is follow the blogs this week to earn points (enter the Rafflecopter) and learn new things about the novel, Brie Learns the Art of Submission, and/or discover aspects of me you never knew. I can't wait to share!



Hey Everyone!!  To make things easier, we have included the tour schedule with links for the different blogs that Red will be visiting during her tour!! 

There are many different things that will be taking place on all the blogs, so be sure to check them all out!


Monday's Blogs:
Books, Shoes and Food's Blog (Contains Part 1 of the Secret Scene!)


Tuesday's Blogs:
Crystal's Many Reviews Blog (Contains Part 2 of the Secret Scene!)


Wednesday's Blogs:
Ana's Attic Blog  (Contains Part 3 of the Secret Scene!)

Thursday's Blogs:
Stephanie's Book Reports Blog (Contains Part 4 of the Secret Scene!)
Martini Times' Site


Friday's Blogs:
Twinsie Talk's Blog(Contains Part 5 of the Secret Scene!)



Thank you for following Red's Tour! 



* List of Authors and a summary of the eBook they are donating:



Nobody’s Angel by Kallypso Masters (Paperback)
This two-book volume begins the saga of the Doms of the Masters at Arms Club, showing how the men bonded in combat and struggled to come to grips with their unspoken pain while finding their way to the women who will bring them to their knees.

Vanilla Fudge by Elizabeth Woodham
Will Eddie pluck up the courage to sweet talk the raven-haired, caramel-skinned, honey-dewed angel to cross the counter that divides them?

Uncollared by Nona Raines
Will Mia's fear of being hurt keep her from finding true love with her new Dom? 

Cult of Beauty: The Secret Life of a Supermodel by Katie Dylan
Cult of Beauty: The Secret Life of a Supermodel tells the story of a highly-charged, deeply erotic love triangle, revealing what it is like to be in the crosshairs of everyone around you, either seducing or being seduced.

An Itinerant Slave by Martin Carey
An absent Mistress gives her itinerant slave in trade to a French dominatrice for use and abuse in a trial of Dominance and submission.

Erotic Escapades by Chase Boehner
Five sexy stories to tantalize and tease, whether read alone or with your partner.

Ashley's Craving by Jason Jaxx
Find out what Ashley's craving when she engages the services of a company specializing in fantasy fulfillment that turns her secret desire into a wicked reality.

Just for One Night by Hedonist Six
One Night: Struck by lust at first sight, Lucy invites a long-haired biker back from the pub for no strings fun, but things don't turn out quite how she had expected.

Chloe's Double Draw by Fiona Archer
Chloe fled to King’s Bluff, Wyoming seeking a new life. Two Aussie Doms demand her trust, but her past raises the stakes higher than anyone imagined. 

Wunder by A.R Von (also includes 1 pen and 1 bookmark) 
In a world ravaged by Zombies, the girl Wunder stands out as does Pete, who has his own secrets to tell, and when they come together another story unfolds while the sparks fly.

Flight 69: The Mile High Club by Chloe Thurlow
Kelly Conway meets a handsome stranger on a night flight to Houston and discovers they do things differently in business class.

Micah, The Fierce Nails Emma, the Brave by Jessa Eden
In part two, Micah, the aloof, professional hockey player, & Emma, the compassionate salon owner, fling themselves into an erotic adventure.

The Masters of Falcon's Fantasies" by Cassidy Browning
When rock star Daphne Monroe descends on the BDSM bed-and-breakfast Clifftop Fantasies to make a music video, will she self-destruct, or can her manager Finn and the mysterious pilot Decker tame her before it’s too late?

In Gods’ Hands by Jessa Callaver
A lost girl, a city-wide soiree' through the streets of Italy, what could happen?

Private Showing by Brenna Zinn
Can even a tough Navy SEAL with deep, hidden scars resist a sassy redhead with one thing on her mind?

Club Red by Hazel St. James
Club Red is a novella that chronicles the beginning stages of the Dominant/submissive relationship between Chris Lake and Sara Lonneman, including some intense scenes that newbie submissive Sara has a hard time handling.

Loving Two Doms by Holly Roberts
Can Jewel resist Matt’s devilish charm and his friend Stephon’s roving hands when Matt isn’t looking and when she discovers their kinky secret, can she give her heart by Loving Two Doms?

Spy Games: Trained for Seduction by Mia Downing
Spy boss Chase Sanders has to find a way to get rookie agent Kate Wells in--and out--of her first mission without dying and without falling in love.  

 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

56 comments:

  1. I loved this book. I have read the first 2 books following graduation and can't wait for the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cass!

      #3 and #4 are already out, and I am currently working on #5. :)

      ~Red

      Delete
  2. I love that even Brie's writing affects him. That he's taking extra care to set the scene for them....promises to be interesting. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Audrey, I wanted people to know how much time and thought he put into that scene. :)

      Thanks for the comment!

      ~Red

      Delete
    2. It was great to see that he also has a weakness or two, especially where Brie is concerned... ❤

      Delete
    3. Yes, and it is only going to get more difficult as the night wears on... ;)

      ~Red

      Delete
  3. OH Red!!!!!!! There are no words to express the feeling!!!!! Being up to date with all of bries books Sirs POV sends tingles down my spine thank you!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Tami. If you have read AG, then this scene is that much more meaningful. :)

      So glad you are enjoying it.

      ~Red

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed this treat! I always enjoy getting to read a different character's take on a situtation that we've already read about. Thank you, Red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, beesknees,

      Yes, I have been reluctant to do Sir's POV because this is Brie's story. However, with this scene in particular I felt it would enhance the reader's understanding of the scene.

      ~Red

      Delete
  5. Wowzers on the first preview! That was hot! I LOVED to see his POV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is only going to get hotter! :)

      ~Red

      Delete
  6. Well, you have definitely started us with a bang and left us hanging with just enough anticipation for tomorrow's snippet. Truly love getting a look into Sir's mind! Thank you for putting together this blog tour for us to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Mary Jo!

      I love sharing with your guys. :)

      ~Red

      Delete
  7. Wow, Red! Now, I really can't wait for morrow to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy knowing a different POV, would be interested in knowing what some of the other Doms like Marquis & Baron think. Maybe while interacting with Sir? Just a thought ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be fun I agree, but in the end this is Brie's story.

      ~Red

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed the look into Sir's POV, but I was hoping to have it start a little sooner on Brie's journey. What prompted him to bring her into the school? What prompted him to take her "Virginity" before any of the school lessons did? It felt like I was starting mid story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous,

      I have resisted writing the story from any other POV. This is Brie's story. Besides, everyone and their dog seems to be doing alternate POV's these days and I like to march to the beat of a different drummer.

      HOWEVER, there was one chapter I felt had not been fully understood by most readers. *I* knew the back story, but you guys could not because Brie did not know it.

      I wanted the Khan chapter to be properly enjoyed, so this is the one scene I was eager to rewrite from Sir's POV. :)

      ~Red

      Delete
  10. I love it so far,cant wait until tomorrow. I love the fact that he has to remind himself that she is a student

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is dangerous for him...

      ~Red

      Delete
  11. Im in love all over again! thanks red.
    I so would like a pov of tono, teehee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like how this is starting out. In the series Mr. Gallant talked about the time and effort a Dom puts into a scene and this is neat to find out how Sir set all that up. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Miss Heidi, I felt it was really important that readers understand that. I am thrilled to be able to showcase that fact in this chapter!

      ~Red

      Delete
  13. I am really loving the Khan scene from Sir's point of view so far. I must say that I truly enjoy your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honored that you enjoy it. I understand that I am not a great writer, but as some of my fans have pointed out, my strength lies in the storytelling.

      That's exactly what I want to be known for. :)

      ~Red

      Delete
  14. Lady Red, as always your words thrill me! Now that we know more about Sir's past and the words of the fantasy as written in the journal I am really anxious to read what happens...again :) The only disappointment for me is having to wait for more!! Well done!
    ~DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny that you already know how the chapter plays out based on Brie's POV, but it is a whole new experience seeing it through Sir's eyes.

      ~Red

      Delete
  15. I find it to be a wonderful book I love how u play out each character you seem too really hit close to home and its wonderful to know that there are some great books that are written well to hold our attention and not bore us. Misstres you are an amazing author thanks so very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger

      I am thrilled that my words entertain you. :)

      ~Red

      Delete
  16. I am so enjoying the tour!! Please tell me when the tour is over Kahn will be available for purchase?? Love your books Red!! I am always looking forward to the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question!

      I am still deciding what to do with this bonus chapter. :)

      ~Red

      Delete
  17. Hi mistress,
    I really love the blog. I can't wait for tomorrow but i'm still wondering if u'll get the khan's pov out for sale like the other books or not. I can't wait for the 5th book of brie after graduation either. I'm looking forward to all of them. Do u think it'll be 9 chapters like the series before this?

    ReplyDelete
  18. The best part of these is the fact that it shows that Sir really had strong feelings for her. Reading it felt like he was not as in to her as she was to him. Granted, later in the series he talks about it but it is cool to see. You are now the goddess of the tease and the goddess of awesome bedtime stories!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just want to let you know that I am anxiously waiting for part 5. I scrolled down today's and was shocked at how short it looked. But WOW I forgot how much impact you can bring in so few words. It is so hot and emotional. Khan is tearing me apart with how much he needs her. I always knew he wanted her but I never realized how much he craved ALL of her.

    I loved this scene when I first read it, even though Sir ticked me off with how cold he seemed. But now I know and can appreciate just how he struggled with himself.

    Thank you Mistress Red!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Red. I have enjoyed your blog tour very much. This is day 4 and the Khan scenes just get better and better. Reading this after we know the story is bitter sweet. You have written a love story that had to find the light of day, could not be suppressed and burned them both from the first spark. I have enjoyed this series so very much (not happy with the ending of Brie 4 but you know that). As Savannah said, loved this scene the first time and love it now with more understanding of why he did what he did. Still think he needs to get over himself and stop punishing Brie for his own misgivings and shortcomings. Either way you have written a great series. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Mistress Red, I am a blog tour virgin. However I have enjoyed your tour very much.
    I am a big fan of all your books but enjoy Brie's story so much that I think im addicted. Please consider writing more books from Khan's POV as it gives the story a different dimension. one im sure many of your readers would love as much as me.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Been an honor to read the POV of Sir... hmm so much yum and omg panting it is really unbeliveble.
    Also I do hope one get to buy this would make the Brie serie more complete and one can reread it. Cus it is just that good and sometimes one missed out on something. So to be sure to get everything it would be neat to get to purchuse it.
    Warm hugs to you and as always Thank you for writing awesome books.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have loved the tour and i lvoed the POV from Khan's/Sir eyes. made me understand him a lil bit more. was great I hope there is more POVs from his side.

    thank you for the fun of the tour and learning more about Bri and Thane

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really enjoyed this tour. It was my first blog tour as well and even though I don't as a rule read blogs unless I am looking for something specific or following a writer, this was fun. But Red you make all our little shared experiences fun for your fans. Thanks for the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Never thought it would be possible to love you and your work more than right now!!! You are not only an amazing author, but I can tell by the way you interact with your fans, that you're also an amazing person. I've said it before, but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! Oh....my husband secretly thanks you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Red, what a great tour! I really enjoyed getting to know more about you through the awesome, insightful, and lol interviews! Finally understanding more about Sir through Khan's POV made things easier to "swallow". (He he) everyone did a FANtastic job on the tour! Kudos to all! I learned a lot from "Brie's training" and my husband is also grateful! Congratulations on 1000 likes - great fan base builder! Anxiously awaiting AG#5! Should be out by the time I get out of the hospital. I know it will rev up my recovery! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my Red you have outdone yourself. Even though I know how it goes the ending of this had me in tears, It felt like I was her as do many of the readers that have read Brie! truly Brilliant loved it and I loved following the tour 1st time for me. So my cherry is popped as well. thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great tour Red...and Khan....OMG...I cried at the end..again!
    So looking forward to the next instalment of After Graduation.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Brie and Sir are drugs and I'm hooked and you're my dealer! You bad bad girl! :) So don't stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I absolutely LOVE you!! Thank you so much for allowing me to spear head this tour for you. I've enjoyed our chats and look forward to helping you continue up the ladder. Your work is fantastic and I can't wait to read more. Please thank your hubby for the time he lent you to us. I appreciate him and you very much. <3 <3 <3 XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thx again red, I loved Ur tour! IM late posting tonight, had to work late, I cried at this last piece, the pain for both, IM at a loss. IM glad it works out later. ;-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for sharing Sir's POV. I hope you can include all of them with one the Brie installments. I really enjoy your writing. Thank you for sharing Brie and Sir's journey with us. Please keep on writing. I don't want their story to end, but when you decide when it does, I and many others will be in mourning ;) (& be waiting for your next story/stories)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Brie's story is one that has really captured my interest. I've enjoyed Sir's POV and am looking forward to the 5th After Graduation book! Please keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loved the blog tour! Thank you Red Phoenix and all the participants for an amazing time!!!

    ~ Marla

    ReplyDelete
  35. And Khan story was MINDBLOWING!!!
    Simply, bow my head....
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  36. Had a great time. Loved Khan's story and looking forward to reading more from you, Red.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I loved the Khan scene in Sir's POV. I am so glad you chose to write it. I have enjoyed Brie's journey through the Submissive Training Center. I am also following her life in the After Graduation series and can't wait to read more. Thank you for writing a truly amazing story.

    ReplyDelete