Saturday, June 1, 2013

Brie Restrained...The Fifth in the New Brie Series by Red Phoenix

Brie Learns Restraint now available on Amazon, Smashwords, and B&N!

Book number four, Brie Faces her Master's Fears, left readers wondering how Brie's story would play out. I have been told it was either a cruel or wonderful cliffhanger, depending on your preferences. 

Well, now you get to join Brie on this very interesting, life-changing journey. But it is not just the new D/s dynamic that we explore, readers also get to find out personal information about Marquis Gray and Ms. Clark. 

A new character is going to make his/her (not giving hints) presence known. This is someone I have wanted to introduce you to for a long time. Yay!


Brie Learns Restraint:

Brie is given the opportunity to work under the mastery of another Dom - an expert in bondage. During the unique arrangement she discovers truths about herself and several of her past trainers. A new passion is ignited when she participates in an erotic class of Kinbaku. Loyalties are challenged, but a clear winner emerges. Can Brie resist the seductive call of the rope?

This fifth novella in the AG series explores the sensuous allure of bondage and the power of love that binds.

Extended Description:

Brie’s Master leaves her under the care of a trusted Dom, but serving another is not easy for the young submissive. The new arrangement challenges the developing relationship between Brie and her Master. Emotional ties, as well as old desires, are tested. Brie gains clarity from the experience, but faces an unforeseen complication neither anticipated.

Adult Material (18+)

Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.


10 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your character Tono ...sigh... I read the whole thing after a rather hectic day at work. Thank you, I needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait till #6. I hope this new character does not come between Brie and Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say about this installment is..WOW!! You keep me panting for more with each new story. I have my suspicions on who the new character is but anxiously await your twists and turns for Brie with baited breath. Thank you, Ms. Red for another exciting chapter in Brie's journey as a sub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Story, have an idea who the new charater is. Cant want for the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many more do you plan on having in this series? Love it! :)

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! Loved it ,How long do we have to wait for the next one? I need it fast..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the story. It was very emotionally, erotically read. I can't wait until the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to read this stuff...Hubby doesn't complain either...LOL
    Maureen
    madammim@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Brie Series! Sir is the perfect Dom but a fantastic caring lover, I would not want to share him if he were mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When is book 6 out, as i am loving the series and wants to find out what happens next please hurry

    ReplyDelete