Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Teasers Begin for Brie #6 of the AG series by Red Phoenix

Yummy Teasers

Yes, dear blog fans, the teasing has commenced. :) Many have asked when this next one is coming out. I am thinking early July. An exact date will be announced closer to publication.

So much will happen in this one, my friends! Here is just a taste...

Teasers for New Brie AG #6

In a fluid motion, [Master] moved Brie behind him as he stepped forward to face the threat alone. “You have no business being here.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #6)

Brie belted herself in as [Master] revved the engine loudly and then took off with a squeal of tires and black smoke. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #6)

Brie giggled as she stepped over Lea’s prostrate body and entered Mary’s apartment.  (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #6)

Her resistance dissolved as she let out a faint anguished cry, turning away from them both. “Truth? I’m damaged goods.” (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #6)

She became his means of survival as he filled the cavernous hole in his soul with her feminine offering. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #6)

He stared at her from across the room. Despite the situation and the people involved, she was irresistibly drawn to those deep blue eyes. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #6) 

“Kneel on the ground, arms outstretched, shoulders pressed to the floor.”
She hid her smile in her long hair as she lay waiting… (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #6) 


Brie glided her body over the smooth leather with cat-like grace, the chain jingling pleasantly as she did so. (~Red Phoenix, New Brie #6)


9 comments:

  1. I am in desperate need of my Brie fix. can't wait till it's out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Does number six come out and will number nine be the last we here of Brie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon please...can't wait until July. AG Series simply too intriguing...never let it end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your latest tweet hurts my heart. I really hope it's not Brie being released.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree w/ the anon above me. That tweet made my heart hurt. If Sir releases Brie, I will cry!!! I love them SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surely its Tono releasing Brie back to Sir...well that's what I'm hoping.

    ReplyDelete