Friday, June 14, 2013

Khan: Lasting Impressions by Red Phoenix (Sir's POV)

Profits to go to Children's Hospital until it goes FREE on Amazon.

I am offering Khan: Lasting Impressions as a freebie to my fans! This is the chapter-length story I wrote for the blog tour back in May.

Unfortunately, it takes a while to get a freebie set on Amazon. While we wait, I am donating 100% of my profits on this short story (I earn .35 off every .99 purchase) to Children's Hospital Colorado.
http://www.childrenscolorado.org/give/donate.aspx

(We have raised $228.90 so far!)

Update 6/18/13: We are at $347.20! 

Update 6/23/13: We are now at $446.95! 

Update 6/30/13: We are now at $563.15! 

Update 7/6/13: We are now at$681.10!
 

* Thanks Torhild for the awesome suggestion of giving away the profits. :)  

I know a lot of people wanted the Khan story from Sir's POV in one easy-to-read document, so I decided to publish it with a awesome cover. (It's the original pose of my models for the novel Brie Learns the Art of Submission, but switched since it is from his point of view.) Giggles!

I love giving back to my fans. I will announce it again once it goes Free on Amazon, until then you can get it on Smashwords for FREE and eventually it should show up on Apple and B&N as well. 


Khan: Lasting Impressions:

Short Story from the Dom's POV: 15 pages

This chapter is taken from my novel, Brie Learns the Art of Submission. Fans have been begging for a scene from Sir’s point of view, but I have resisted because this is Brie’s story. However, there is one scene in the novel (the chapter titled ‘Serving her Khan’) that deserved another POV. Fans could not know all the work and attention Sir Davis put into setting up Brie’s last fantasy before graduation.

It is with a full heart that I give this free gift to you:
A chapter written from Sir’s POV

You know I love you, peeps! ~Red Phoenix

Adult Material (18+)

Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Katrina!

    All along, I meant the story to be a gift. I felt badly that people were paying for it on Amazon. So when a fan, Torhild, suggested I give the money away until it goes free, I was thrilled!

    As a former teacher, I LOVE children and want to help them - especially when they are hurting.

    ~Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome gesture Red!

    ~Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally amazing! The compassion you show your fans is astounding, then you top it off with this. WOW! You are an incredible woman Red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purchased... Thank You for helping Children's Hospital Colorado with this special story.
    ~*~rose~*~

    ReplyDelete