Sunday, January 26, 2014

Socrates (The Online Dom) by Red Phoenix is Out!

Socrates Inspires Cherry to Blossom is out on Amazon, B&N and Smashwords

This is a stand alone novelette. Something that flooded my mind after a recent session with my hubby. I wasn't planning on writing Socrates and Kathryn's story because I have so many other books to write. However, this one demanded my time so I am following the muse. My muses have never let me down before.

* Kathryn is 49, curvy and curious.
* Socrates is a Spanish Dom who uses his online site to educate people about the BDSM lifestyle.


Socrates Inspires Cherry to Blossom:
 

Sometimes lives change with a single post…

Kathryn is known as Cherry Blossom by her online friends. Curvaceous and fiercely loyal, the forty-something finds herself in a unique place in her life… Enter Socrates, the online Dom. 

His devotion to educating people new to the world of BDSM is something Kathryn greatly admires. Although she isn’t into kink, curiosity gets the best of her and she begins to correspond with the Spanish Dom. 

One simple comment leads Kathryn into the passionate world of Dominance and submission where she uncovers truths about herself, and the incredible man she’s come to know and trust. 

“It’s been my honor to introduce you to the woman you were meant to be.” ~Socrates

1 comment: