Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Video Teasers & Red Phoenix Reads an Excerpt From The Keeper of the Wolf Clan

Two exciting Video Trailers about Werewolf Shifters

The Keeper series is a shifter story about young Layla, a she-wolf with grit and Valen, the misunderstood Alpha who longs to dominate her.

I love this series! In book #1, The Keeper of the Wolf Clan, we learn about Layla and her incredible inner strength.



In book #2, The Keeper Finds Her Mate, we discover the truth behind Valen's past.



I wanted to add a little spice, so I thought I would read an excerpt from the first book.

11 comments:

  1. Terrific videos and excerpt from book 1. I really appreciate that an alpha female is in charge of the clan. I just started book 1...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think after you are done, Lisa. ~Red

      Delete
  2. Love all of them as and your books!!!!!! ~Marla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marla! Love your support of my work. Hugs! ~Red

      Delete
  3. Love Them!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE these trailers? ;) I can watch them over and over again. Awesome trailers for beautiful series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna be Layla just for one day (okay, maybe more than one day). I love the trailers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great trailers! Truly captures what the story is about! Love them and I love Layla!

    ReplyDelete