Monday, May 7, 2012

Brie Learns Her Power... The Third in the Series by Red Phoenix

“There is nothing more intoxicating than looking down at my sub trembling at my feet in breathless anticipation for my next action or command.”
  ~ Mr. Gallant

Brie Learns Her Power as a Submissive is free on Smashwords for the next few days. It's fresh off the presses, but still needs a little tweaking as I work out the kinks. If you just have to know what happens to Brie on that third day, feel free to check it out. Otherwise expect to see it on Amazon sometime next week for 99 cents.

Book Description:

Brie’s third day of submissive training is a hot sexy mess. She has no idea that her actions from the day before have serious consequences. Training becomes intense, stretching Brie in ways she could never imagine as the trainers determine whether she should remain in the program. In the midst of the turmoil, Brie comes to understand her true power as a submissive.

This spicy novelette continues the sexual adventures of the Brie Bennett as she explores the Dom/sub world via The Submissive Training Center.

Extended Description:

Ms. Clark is not happy with Brie’s performance after the second day and makes it her mission to put Brie in her place. Unfortunately, that is not the only issue. Others know of her intimate session with Sir after school hours. Such an infraction could tarnish the school’s reputation. Brie is about to discover new avenues of fulfillment - ones that will surprise and test her. Her final practicum includes a passionate encounter with Marquis Gray, the ghost-like man with eyes that pierce the soul.

* Adult Reading Material (18+) This book is for mature audiences only and contains sexually explicit content.

14 comments:

  1. YAY!! Book three and free! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haunting cover, Red! You could do covers as a side business and I'll be your first customer! :-) Can't wait to read books 2 and 3. Just love naughty Brie! Keep her coming (ha!)! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you, Ms Butler! I rather liked the pic myself. :) You know how I adore making the covers. I was going to have two eyes, but I was moving it around and noticed one eye seemed better. And the running makeup, so sexy and interesting. (Goes along with the storyline, too.)

    I do plan to keep Miss Brie coming - loud and often... ;)

    ~Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work! I'm just so impatient I hate waiting for what is gonna happen next! ; ) thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zoe! Thrilled that you like the series. I hate to break this to you, but I am currently working on the final book for the Blissful series. I promise, once that is done, I will go back to writing Brie's next story. (It's going to be a juicy tale...)

      Delete
    2. Zoe, scratch that. I am writing Brie as we speak!

      Delete
  6. Silly me, I should have been hitting reply to all of those comments. Live and learn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just subscribed to your blog by email. I almost missed out on your most recent post about Brie, so now I'll see them all. Yah for me figuring out the Internet!
    Your friend Ms. Butler stole my line, Red. Keep 'um coming is mine-LOL!!!. Anyway, I agree with her, very haunting cover, but I like it. I didn't know you created them yourself. You're very talented.
    I took a peek at Ms. Butlers's Wiccan Novel A Curve of Claw, and, just-wow! So many books and good writers and not near enough time.Why can't I edit books for a living? Where do I sign up? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the cover, Kelly. :) It is a fun part of the publishing process. If I didn't have to edit, this would be pure fun. hehehe...

      I know you will like RE Butler. I think her genre is right up your ally. :) Curve of Claw is a favorite of mine!

      Delete
  8. I recently discovered Brie's adventures on my iBooks - I freaking LOVE it! And I cant wait to resd this next one! I havent been this on edge wanting to know what happens next before - its killing me!!! Unfortunately it doesnt seem that I can get it on my iPhone but that isnt going to stop me!
    Such a tallented writer, Im desperate for more! I cant wait to see what Brie gets next! I can only say thank you for such a wonderful story-line and amazing writing style....dont you dare stop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha,

      I am sorry that it takes a while for Smashwords to get my books onto Apple. Thanks for taking the time to comment though! I am tickled that you are enjoying Brie's training. I'm currently writing Brie Lives Her Fantasy. Growl... Having way too much fun writing it. ;)

      Delete
    2. Aaaaah! The anticipation!!!! :D

      Im not going to wait for it to become avaliable through my phone, I cant wait that long! I'm buying and downloading it from Smashwords as soon as I can!

      I honestly have not been so gripped by a story before....It makes my toes wiggle just thinking about another book soon!!! hehe! ;)

      Delete
  9. you have a remarkable talent Red... Brie's series is awesome... I just started reading 3 nights ago and im already threw a couple of the book in the set...

    ReplyDelete