Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Brie Lives Her Fantasy... The Fourth in the Series by Red Phoenix

The fourth book of the series is now on Smashwords and Amazon! Brie is about to find out how a Russian Dom can make her Indian Warrior fantasy a delicious reality. But that is not all that happens in this sexy novelette. One of the girls has made a willful mistake and will pay dearly for it. 

Brie Lives Her Fantasy

Brie’s fourth day of Submissive Training is upon her – Auction Day! Brie finds herself in the hands of a new Dom, one who has quite the reputation. The sexy Russian fulfills her fantasy in creative ways she never expected. It is a day filled with anticipation and hot steamy sex. But not all the girls are as lucky as Brie...

This delicious novelette continues Brie’s fourth day of sexual adventures as a student at the Submissive Training Center.

Brie has eagerly anticipated Auction Day, curious how her Dom will be able to fulfill her favorite fantasy. The man who wins her turns out to be a highly respected Dom from Russia (which only means good things for Brie). Sadly, one of the girls fails to disclose an important part of her past and suffers greatly for it. It is a lesson none of the girls will forget. To end the day, Brie has a brief moment alone with Sir - the first time since the huge fallout.

* Adult Reading Material (18+) This book is for mature audiences only and contains sexually explicit content.

A big shout out to Tameika Ortiz who agreed to edit the piece and did it tirelessly so I could get the book out today. Thanks a ton, missy!

14 comments:

  1. Yes, Thank you Tameika Ortiz and Red!!
    I'm enjoying the... Everything out of it ;)

    Great job ladies!

    ~Ava~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ava, all the thanks go to Red! I am just a slave to her creativity! ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, thank you!! This was an amazing read! I love Brie's adventures and I want more!!!!! :D Just amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how thrilled I am knowing you enjoyed the 4th in the series!!! Thanks for the heads up. I was waiting with bated breath wondering if others would enjoy Rytsar as much as I did.

    I promise number 5 will have all kinds of fun techniques. Now that the school routines are set, the books will cover a whole week.

    ~Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely LOVED Rytsar! He was such strong character, and the way that he was written!.....well it sure got my pulse going!

      I cannot wait to see what you introduce us too next! Eeek! Keep up the good work Missy!! :)

      Delete
    2. So many Doms, so little time... ;)

      Delete
  4. This is the best book in the series by far! I don't want to wait for the next one. I am dying to find out who Brie ends up with. Hint? ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment. I know it is hard to wait, but I will make it worth your while. Sorry, no hints - I can only promise more surprises. ;)

      Delete
  5. Checked Amazon today, Red. Couldn't find it . I want some new Brie to read at lunch today! LOLl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you I was waiting so impatiently on Amazon this morning. Checked before I had to go to a meeting and ended up reading Brie's book while waiting for the meeting to start. Thank you. I can't wait for the next installment of Brie's world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, you are a better woman than me. I would have a hard time reading that book just before a meeting. ;) I am looking forward to sharing the next week of Brie's training with you. (Writing it as we speak.)

      Appreciate the comment!

      ~Red

      Delete
  7. I downloaded the first book because it was free and and I had nothing else to read at the time. WOW was I surprised, I normally do not write comments on books that I get for free because most of them are horrible!!! but Brie's first book hooked me line and sinker!!! Anyway Just bought the other three books and am Off to read them now!!! Great first book, thanks for writing something that touching us odd people in the right places!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CaSandra,

      I deeply appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my book. :) It started out as a simple novelette revolving around one of my beloved fantasies (always wanted to learn the Geisha art of love - with an submissive spin). Who knew others would get my little world. Hope you enjoy them!

      Delete