Friday, May 4, 2012

Now I Understand...

I was shocked and upset that a reviewer of one of my books lied and accused me of plagiarism. I could not understand why someone would stoop so low. Now I understand...

Through Google, I was able to find out the reviewer is an author. Is it possible she feels threatened by my book's success and thought slander was a viable option? I actually feel sorry for her.

Success does not come from tearing others down. It comes from doing your best work and never giving up.


3 comments:

  1. It is sad but not uncommen that jealous authors try to hurt other authors with success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why she may feel threatened, you are an amazing writer! But that is no reason to try and attack your reputation as an author, shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was shocked, too. Just can't imagine lying and then attempting to discredit another person. Luckily, the woman's nastiness had no effect so she only made herself look bad.

    BTW, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete