Saturday, November 10, 2012

What's Ahead for Red Phoenix?

Red Phoenix, 2012
So, you finished Brie and are checking out the countdown clock wondering what on earth Red Phoenix could be doing for three months. Well...let me tell ya!

1) I am currently finishing the professional edits of the complete Brie collection. The full-length novel previously published as 9 novelettes will be hot off the presses sometime in the next two weeks - definitely before Thanksgiving, 2012. I not only hired a highly experienced editor, but I have also commissioned a custom photo shoot. I think you'll agree when you see the cover that it totally captures the allure of the Brie series. The title of the over 400 page soon-to-be released novel is Brie Learns the Art of Submission.
 

2) While doing the edits, I am also finishing up the second novella to my Phoenix series, Phoenix Takes Flight. This is written under my pen name Michelle Stevens because it is a romance novel - NOT erotica. If you like my writing style and you want to read a fictionalized account of my 80's romance with my incredible husband of 20 years, then you might want to give it a read, Phoenix Rising. The first novella is free on all the major eBook stores (except Amazon, which I expect to match soon).
 3) At the same time, I am also working on a secret writing project - one assigned to me by my hubby. He is pleased with the results to date, and I hope you will be too. :) I will reveal when it is complete.

4) But that is not all folks! I will be finishing up the year writing the second book to the Varick series. Varick: The Reluctant introduced my vamp; it is a vampire story like no other. If you have read any of my books, then you know I march to the beat of a different drummer and so do my stories. My vamps are cruel not wimpy, but the love that emerges from one unusual couple will change the vampire world forever. Hence the sequel, Varick: The Reckoning.


I promise this little chick is working hard. I am thrilled to bring Brie's Submissive Training to you as a novel in both eBook and paperback! (Now all the non eReaders can finally have their first taste of Brie.) Know that the story has NOT changed; it will just read a lot smoother. If you have purchased the series, you do not need to purchase the collection. The one scene that has been added in the novel will be posted on this blog so you won't be missing out. :)

Thank you for all your support this year. I wouldn't be having this much fun without you!

Sincerely with hugs,

~Red






2 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo! Can't wait for all the new everythings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Peaches! ;) I aim to please.

      ~Red

      Delete