Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Brie in Paperback Coming Next Week!

The 'Brie Series' has captured the imaginations and hearts of avid Ereaders worldwide, and now she is about to expand. 

First published as the popular nine-part eBook serial, Brie Learns the Art of Submission, will soon be available as a full-length novel in both paperback and eBook form.  
Due out November 23, 2012.

The cover is uniquely Brie. I personally picked the models, clothing (or lack thereof) and the pose. I also hired a professional book designer to create my vision of Brie. The emphasis being on the 'Art of Submission', which is both alluring and classy.


Brie Learns the Art of Submission has also been professionally edited for your reading pleasure. I invested in a highly experienced editor to provide the same quality of work one would expect from the major publishing houses. 

In addition, readers will save significantly by purchasing the collection as a novel. The series currently sells for $9.92, where as Brie Learns the Art of Submission will be priced at $5.99.

* Paperback price has yet to be determined (but will be undated shortly).

Now is the time to start thinking who on your naughty list deserves a little taste of Brie for Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Your cover is awesome!

    How did you find your editor, Red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daffodilgirl, I asked other authors and lucked into it, really. My fave author friend suggested this editor might be a good fit for me. Because the woman is highly experienced and knowledgeable, I humbly asked if she would consider working with me on Brie. (I wanted the very best for this story.) Thankfully, she had heard of the series and agreed to take me on.

      I feel like the luckiest bird on the planet! Although, when I see the high number of red marks on the screen I wince. Thankfully, her humorous comments on the side help me to take my beatings with a smile.

      She has an understanding of the language that I do not, but she is respectful of the storyline and my voice. It's all Brie, just more palatable. :)

      ~Red

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TactileCazzaNovember 15, 2012 4:57 AM

    "I knew she would follow her instincts. I hope Brie gets to follow her dreams and work in film. Love all your work Red <3 x"

    TactileCazza, I deleted your oringinal comment because it mentioned Brie's choice, and some have not read the last of the series yet. I look forward to sharing the second season of Brie's life with you in 2013. :) Thank you for your comment. :)

    ~Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply can not wait.. I have said it enough on FB.. and now here.. the cover is beautifully done.. This will be stocking stuffers this year as well.. :-)

    ReplyDelete