Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Numbers on Amazon for Red Phoenix

Most Downloaded
March Totals on Amazon

Since I publish directly to Amazon, I am given constant updates about numbers concerning my books. This can be a good & bad thing (see post Indie Author Addicted to Checking Unit Sales/Downloads). But when you want to get an idea about how many people have been reading your work for the month, it can be a lot of fun. :)

For the Month of March 2012:

693 books purchased
27,571 freebies downloaded

As an indie author, I can't tell you how exciting that is. :) People are reading work by Red Phoenix - Whoo Hoo!

Best Sellers In the Month of March: (don't laugh at my numbers!)

  • Boy Toys was the biggest seller of my paid books at a total of 135, followed by Amy's Choice at 81
  • Thrilling Her is the largest download (made top 15 of erotica for a brief amount of time) at 7756
Biggest Seller

Quick recap from the last month:

298 books purchased         
12,386 freebies downloaded


* I added 2 new novelettes in the month of March, for a total of 15 purchased and 2200 in downloads. Also, 2 more books from the Sensual Erotica series became freebies during the month at a total of 13,500 in downloads. When you factor those things in, sales increased over 50%, but downloads decreased slightly.

I'm curious to see what April brings. Will sales continue to increase or will it start to dwindle as new books flood the market?

I'll keep you posted, just in case you're thinking of jumping into the self-publishing arena. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment