Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blissfully Taken: A Little Tease by Red Phoenix

Cover by CopperLynn
Blissfully Taken is coming out the end of October (next week)! If you know me, then you know that I love to tease. Fortunately, my fans like to tease right back.

In anticipation of the finale, I thought I would pass on the hot pics Marla Thalassinou created to go along with lines from the upcoming book.

* FYI, every new release I send out quotes on my FB page and Twitter account to torment and delight my fans. I'm such a naughty little chick. ;)

Come join in the torture! Red Phoenix FB Page and/or RedPhoenix69 Twitter


























I will announce the release of Blissfully Taken next week. Expect to see it before October 31st on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords.  


Be prepared to be swept away!

No comments:

Post a Comment