Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Final Brie Books by Red Phoenix Up on Barnes & Noble

Nookies Can Now Read the End of the Brie Series!

I am happy to announce that the last two books of Brie have finally gone live on Barnes and Noble. For whatever reason, Smashwords and B&N were unable to coordinate getting novels published in a timely manner. I have watched my fans suffer as they waited sometimes more than a month to see the next novellete. 

Brie Surrenders to His Will (Brie, #8)
Brie Bows to Her Master (Brie, #9)

 
Sensual Erotica: The Erotica Story of Amy and Troy

I took matters into my own hands and now will be publishing directly to them. It is another tedious step for me as an indie (each online site has its specific requirements and all are different), but you Nookies are worth it! :)

I have also published the collection of short stories: Sensual Erotica, The Erotic Love Story of Amy and Troy on B&N as well. Now you are up to day with all of my books - all 33! :)


So sit back, grab a little brie & wine and enjoy the ride. It gets a little bumpy!


* Apple people, I am sorry I cannot self-publish on iTunes, I must go through a publisher. Hopefully number #9 shows up there soon. If you can't wait, you can upload a file for your device on Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment