Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fan Songs That Enchance Brie By Red Phoenix

Fans Share Their Songs For the Brie Series

After I added the songs I listened to as I wrote the Brie Series, I asked fans to share songs that they felt spoke to characters or scenes. I have been delighted and impressed what they have shared with me. Here is a sample of their additions.

Possible Spoilers ~ listen at your own risk!

For Brie:

Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up--Brie to her Dom 



Christina Perri - A Thousand Years--Brie singing as she hands over the collar  

For Faelan:

Alex Clare - Damn Your Eyes--Perfect song for Faelan

Wicked Game - Stone Sour--Faelan's theme song at the end

For Sir:

Christina Perri - Arms--Sir singing to Brie

OneRepublic - Say (All I Need)--Sir's Theme song

For Mary:

Garbage - Stupid Girl--Theme song for Mary

For Marquis:

Something For the Pain Red Light King  - Marquis for Mary

For Tono:

Thomas Tallis - Spem In Alium--Brie's 1st sesssion with Tono
  
If you are looking for a playlist, check out this link: Brie Playlist 

No comments:

Post a Comment