Saturday, October 20, 2012

Some of My Favorite Things: Red Phoenix

Notice the book cover! Created by Brandi  Rohr-Sandlin
My Fans Are My Joy!

If you are not part of my FaceBook, Twitter, or Website community, you are missing out, my friend. An incredible group of people have gathered together. Each day is filled with laughter, encouragement, and tears of joy.

It has become a favorite addiction of mine. I love the support this community gives each other, and I delight in the things they create and share!

I wanted to share some of my favorite things:

Club Red is having a pumpkin contest - "A Red Phoenix themed pumpkin contest. Its October and I love HALLOWEEN! and carving and/or decorating pumpkins. How naughty or sexy can you make your pumpkin without tipping your neighbors off to your kink? Maybe just carve a Phoenix or a pair of heals maybe put a collar on your pumpkin or a flogger... maybe a wolf or a vampire... Red has plenty of ideas in her books that we could use to make some nice naughty pumpkins ... so how about it... carve or decorate a Red Phoenix pumpkin and snap a pic and upload it to the pumpkin folder. You have until HALLOWEEN NIGHT to get them in. If you don't celebrate Halloween where you live and/or cant get a pumpkin you can draw one or use some other fruit or veggie."

*Club Red is a private group because of its adult themes. You will need to ask for permission to join.


Sensual Lovers Anonymous for Red Phoenix shared one of the hottest video shorts I have seen.  Let me set up the scene - A loving couple, a knee, white panties, a strong hand, and a moist little kitten. 


*Sensual Lovers Anonymous is a private group because of its adult themes. You will need to ask for permission to join.


Everything Brie, another fan based FB page has a poem, The Oral Caress by Robert W. Birch, that will delight your senses and give you confidence that sexy, devoted and very masculine men still exist. Fun discussions on that site, just make sure you have read the entire Brie series because there WILL be spoilers.


*Everything Brie is a private group because of its adult themes. You will need to ask for permission to join.
Sexy pic created by Marla Thalassinou
 
On my own FB page, we joke around a lot. Someone mentioned how normal words and conversations take on a different meaning after reading Brie. One such discussion mentioned that subbing in public schools seems a little more naughty these days. In honor of that, a hot, sexy pic was created.

I used to be a teacher, but trust me, subbing was never like this! ;)

*My Facebook page is open to the public. We may get a little raunchy, but nothing over PG - 13.

 
RedPhoenix69.com gives you two ways to join in the community. One is the forum, where you can discuss all the Red Phoenix books, ask questions of the author (that's me!) or post sexy pics. There is also 24/7 chat available (green bubble on the first page of the website). You can talk real-time to other fans and sometimes I jump on just for fun of it. A new favorite pastime of mine!

* RedPhoenix69.com is a mature website, meant for those 18 and older.

 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome post! We sure love the time, the comments, the tease you give us! And we give back only a little bit compare to what we receive. You and your books deserve so much more.. You both move us.

    ~Marla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautifully said Marla! I second these sentiments! Red Phoenix is one of a kind and her books are uniquely creative and divinely addictive. <3

      Delete
  2. I also have new addictions and new friends that I adore. I find myself looking forward to the end of my work day not to go home and relax as before, but to grab my computer and find out what your subbies have been up to all day and join in the fun! There are fans of your books all over the U.S. and all over the world so there is always a friend to chat with! Thanks for bringing us all together...

    Much love,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true Lynda! LOL it happens to me also. Can't wait to grab my computer after work. I enjoy so much talking with the rest subbies and Lady Red, creating pictures, having fun and... everything! I feel blessed to have met Red and so many nice/naughty women. :))

      Delete
  3. Red, I have loved reading all your books, I think we can say they have changed most of our lives in one way or another. I also love being a part of a group of such fun like minded ladies.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete