Monday, October 15, 2012

Introducing RedPhoenix69.com


Introducing Author Red Phoenix's Sexy Little Website - RedPhoenix69.com

I am a very lucky person to have a ton of talented friends/fans who want to see Brie Bennett and all of my other sexy characters succeed. My good friend, Anita Williams, offered to create a website for Red Phoenix. * For Mature Audiences Only 18+

There you will find all of my books with delicious quotes from each story (fan generated), Brie and Red Phoenix merchandise, a Brie Countdown Clock, and different ways to contact me - including my snail mail address. I love letters!

But That's Not All

There is also a FORUM where you can ask questions and talk to other fans. Fan CopperLynn is heading the forum, and CMNMOM68 is helping to moderate. A special feature of the forum is a section dedicated to sexy pics inspired by the different series. Why not include one of your own?

You will also notice a little green jumpy guy in the right hand corner of the first page. That is for live chats with the author to be scheduled at a future date.

As a special bonus, there are different headers for each of the pages. I figure a little erotic eye candy can't hurt. ;)

So please check out RedPhoenix69.com and join the party!



Would love to hear what you think and any thoughts on how to make the site even better.

4 comments:

  1. Awsome! More fun for the fans :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we are all about the fun! ;)

      ~Red

      Delete
    2. ~ Marla (I forgot to write my name before lol)

      Delete
  2. Wow! So glad you're up and running! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete