Friday, November 1, 2013

Get Ready for Brie's Giant Blog Tour!


Starting November 4th and going through until Nov. 8th, Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission is having her debutant ball (so to speak) to introduce her to the community. I will have a list of all the blogs participating. Each day you visit the links provided and sign up for chances to win wonderful prizes - picked just for you by me!

Stephanie DeLamater Phillips and I have come up with a tour like no other. Each blogger doing an excerpt will get one I have selected so you get to experience LOTS of unique Brie moments. I have also included the songs I played while writing with personal info on why I chose that song, as well as an excerpt related to the character/song.

Not only that, my friends!

Each day a portion of the Collaring Ceremony from Sir's POV will be released! You don't want to miss it. I cried while I wrote that scene in the novel Brie Learns the Art of Submission because I knew how both characters were feeling. Now you will, too!

Every day next week, visit back here to see which blogs I have highlighted. They will have special nuggets of interest I have selected for you to enjoy!

For a little added fun, Marla made this game to play while we wait. Feel free to share what scene you are doing at The Haven.

Me? I have two phones so...

Scene 1 - Rytsar makes me fly (I'm scared and excited)
Scene 2 - Baron takes me roughly (I know his "rough" will be my joy!) ;)



8 comments:

  1. cell ... Ms Clark chains me up tightly (hmmm... should I be concerned?)

    home ... Sir engages in fire play (YUM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. We will be scening together I guess. :) ~Red

      Delete
  3. Sir pulls my hair and spanks me. *Shiver* Yes, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faelan takes me roughly for the first scene. (I'm scared)
    Master anderson employs the violet wand (should i be concerned?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First one, Master Coen enjoys my sweet ass and home phone, Marquis flogs me twice. Not bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marquis chains me up tightly. Mmmm hmmmm

    ReplyDelete