Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Fourth Day of the Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission Online Book Tour!



I'm kinda sad... we only have one more day left of the tour after today. I hope you enjoyed my revealing interview yesterday as well as the POV. Today you have excerpts of some of my favorite scenes, two entertaining book reviews by witty bloggers, and natch, the 4th of the Collaring POV. :) Enjoy, my friends! 

Thursday November 7th 2013 Book Tour Blog Stops
1) Liberty Ann's SnifferWalk Books -  Fun Book Review, quoted pics and a hot little scene with Sir pursuing Brie to the island.

2) Pretty Girls Read Books - The trailer and the song I associate with Sir's father with an excerpt of their island time together - Sizzling!

3) Reading by the Book -  Excerpt with Brie tasting Sir's bullwhip...so YUM

4) A Book Whores Obsession - You know you want to read it... Excerpt with Sir, Brie and Rytsar in Russia!
5) Ana'a Attic Book Blog - http://anas-attic.com/anas_diary/blog-tour-brie-embraces-the-heart-of-submission-by-red-phoenix/ Humorous Book Review AND ** The fourth installment of the Collaring Ceremony POV!
 

** In case you missed it, check out **

 

Monday November 4th 2013 Book Tour Blog Stops

1) Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads - shaynareneesspicyreads Sexy quoted Pics, an awesome Book Review AND a favorie song I wrote to as well as an Excerpt  that includes Marquis Gray and Lea. Yum!!!
2) Writers and Readers Book Club (FaceBook) - Promo Post
3) Martini Times - both a Book Review (she's a Tono fan) & a delicious Excerpt of Brie and Master's first night as a couple.

4) Sweets Books - *Author interview* and Song with an Excerpt of Faelan and Brie - he states his need.
5) Love Between the Sheets... http://www.readlovelust.com/2013/11/blog-tour-brie-embraces-heart-submission-graduation-red-phoenix.html ** Collaring Ceremony - His POV (It is finally here!!!)
 

Tuesday November 5th 2013 Book Tour Blog Stops:

1) We Love Kink - Heartfelt Book Review with some of my favorite quoted pics for Brie AG!

2) Mamawolfs Romantic Reads - THE song that reminds me of Faelan and an excerpt of a dream he shares with Brie... Oh my!

3) Rumpled Sheets - Sir's song along with an excerpt of Sir's emotional confession to Brie. 

4) Dirty Books Dirty Boys - Promo Post

5) My Fictional Boyfriend & Book Whore... http://badazbookbitchz.blogspot.com/2013/11/red-phoenix-brie-embraces-art-of.html Lovely Book Review AND ** The second installment of The Collaring Ceremony - His POV!!!
 

Wednesday November 6th 2013 Book Tour Blog Stops:

1) Crystal's Many Reviewers - Excerpt involving Sir "Deny Me Nothing..."

2) Lusty Penguin Reviews - Sexy quoted pics (a fave of mine) and The song I associate with Brie with an excerpt focusing on her lesson with belts!

3) Rustys Reading - Sexy quoted pics and the Excerpt where Sir introduces Brie to Fire Play
4) Read That! - a sweet Book Review fun, fun!
5) Brenda's Book Beat - Mary's Song and an excerpt with the three girls. Don't miss it. :)
6) Mommy's A Book Whore - Entertaining Book Review AND a * Naughty Author Interview *
7)) Sugar & Spice - sugarandspiceandeverythingnaughty.blogspot.com/2013/11/brie-embraces-heart-of-submission-blog.html A yummy review AND ** The third installment of the Collaring POV
a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Everyday of this tour, Sir's POV is amazing. Did I say I love him? I do and I'm getting sad as we get closer to ending the tour. I think we have all been spoiled....I so want more Sir and Brie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Iisia! So glad you are enjoying his POV. Makes me very happy. ~Red

      Delete