Monday, November 4, 2013

The First Day of Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission Online Book Tour!

 
The first day of the tour is upon us! Come join me on a fun exploration of everything Brie -After Graduation. Check out the awesome prizes too! 
 
 
~Red

Monday November 4th 2013 Book Tour Blog Stops: 

 

1) Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads - shaynareneesspicyreads Sexy quoted Pics, an awesome Book Review AND a favorie song I wrote to as well as an Excerpt  that includes Marquis Gray and Lea. Yum!!!
2) Writers and Readers Book Club FaceBook - Promo Post
3) Martini Times - both a Book Review (she's a Tono fan) & a delicious Excerpt of Brie and Master's first night as a couple.

4) Sweets Books - *Author interview* and Song with an Excerpt of Faelan and Brie - he states his need.
5) Love Between the Sheets... http://www.readlovelust.com/2013/11/blog-tour-brie-embraces-heart-submission-graduation-red-phoenix.html ** Collaring Ceremony - His POV (It is finally here!!!)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

23 comments:

  1. I would love to win this book...it sounds like a wonderful read...
    Thanks for the giveaway...
    Best of luck RED...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maureen! I hope you get the chance to enjoy Brie's journey! :)

      Delete
    2. Loved this series! Hope u will write dome stories about the others as they start the new training center. Love ya

      Delete
  2. I love Brie and I love Red. I can't wait to read Sir's POV of the collaring ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thrilled to share it with you, Becki! ~Red

      Delete
  3. Sir's POV....damn, I love that man!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to share more tomorrow! ~Red

      Delete
  4. I need an "I googled it, Sir" t-shirt no matter what, that made me lol when I read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you feel that way, BioMom. Good luck! ~Red

      Delete
  5. i love it!!! its amazing and you always keep me wanting more thank u soo much i cant wait i want to buy a signed book one and two i love brie and sir!!! THANK U SOOO MUCH RED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only gets better... just you wait. ;) ~Red

      Delete
  6. I love it! I so want more of him and everyone else...thank you for the experience and for the chance to have my own copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you all kinds of luck. Looking forward to what you think about tomorrow's segment. :)

      Delete
  7. I just read Sir's POV for the collaring and at the end I was like please let there be more. Is there going to be more Mistress Red?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love being inside of Sir's head. He would so own me!! Thank you for giving us his POV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading Sirs POV, just like in Khan... always wanting more though!! Can't wait for the final book to add to my collection! :) Great job as always Red!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can we get the "I Googled it Sir!" beach tote? It would make the very best knitting bag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brie and Sir are irresistible. I will never have enough of them. I don't know what else to read now:( I will have to re-read all over again. Will Sirs POV be available on ebook? I would like to add this to my Brie collection. Anymore Brie and Sir in the future? Anticipating is agony ;)

    ReplyDelete