Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Second Day of the Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission Online Book Tour

The second day of the tour is here! Check out the new nuggets of delicious fun I have for you. The song that defines Sir for me and the song that I wrote Faelan to. Both include excerpts from Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission that enhances your Brie experience. 
Also included is the second installment of the Collaring Ceremony POV. More excitement, all crafted by me, brought to you by these lovely bloggers! Don't forget to enter the Rafflecopter for fantabulous prizes!

Tuesday November 5th 2013 Book Tour Blog Stops:

1) We Love Kink - Heartfelt Book Review with some of my favorite quoted pics for Brie AG!

2) Mamawolfs Romantic Reads - THE song that reminds me of Faelan and an excerpt of a dream he shares with Brie... Oh my!

3) Rumpled Sheets - Sir's song along with an excerpt of Sir's emotional confession to Brie. 

4) Dirty Books Dirty Boys - Promo Post

5) My Fictional Boyfriend & Book Whore... http://badazbookbitchz.blogspot.com/2013/11/red-phoenix-brie-embraces-art-of.html Lovely Book Review AND ** The second installment of The Collaring Ceremony - His POV!!!

** In case you missed it, check out **

 

Monday November 4th 2013 Book Tour Blog Stops

1) Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads - shaynareneesspicyreads Sexy quoted Pics, an awesome Book Review AND a favorie song I wrote to as well as an Excerpt  that includes Marquis Gray and Lea. Yum!!!
2) Writers and Readers Book Club (FaceBook) - Promo Post
3) Martini Times - both a Book Review (she's a Tono fan) & a delicious Excerpt of Brie and Master's first night as a couple.

4) Sweets Books - *Author interview* and Song with an Excerpt of Faelan and Brie - he states his need.
5) Love Between the Sheets... http://www.readlovelust.com/2013/11/blog-tour-brie-embraces-heart-submission-graduation-red-phoenix.html ** Collaring Ceremony - His POV (It is finally here!!!)
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. I have to look for this book...sounds like a great read....Thanks for the giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this waiting on my Kindle already....Just have to get over being sick so I can get caught up on my reading :)

    ReplyDelete